[02/02/18] But Death is Not Forbidden: The Twenty-Sided Eye Book 2

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B079KL6GXK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg Spooky and Joe are in a gaming reality that is quickly becoming clear, is quite real. They are forced to fight monsters, dungeons, and betrayal but their greatest enemy might be denial. Both Joe and Spooky are now nearly immortal, but how will Joe react when the facts of the situation can no longer be denied? He may never see his late wife in the afterlife. How will Spooky deal with the changes within herself? Neither she nor her co-Champion have the option to become mere mortals again. Watch as Joe and Spooky continue to grow their capital in people, skills, equipment, and magic.

http://amzn.to/2C1FENN

Hondo Jinx likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  3. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Still plodding along at my slowish reading pace. Everytime I think my attention is drifting, I get pulled back in by the author's wholly unique conception and expressions. Will let you know how it ends up : ) Been really antsy with books lately, skipping whole chapters. Like I did with Hugo Huesca's newest litrpg. I skipped sooo much of it, and he is quite good, I am convinced a third of the book should have been trimmed out.

Hondo Jinx and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Wellllll, I did skip a whole lot of this novel. Why? I only wanted to read the sections of the main character. The author insisted on developing Spookys story, she is even featured on the cover! and that was super boring to me. I love love love this authors afterwards. I will cautiously check out his next installment with the hopes the narrative returns to the main character; Joe.