[02/07/18] Respawn: Lives 1-5

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B0798LYKKP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg You are no one. Level zero. Empty of mind and memory. Even your past has been stripped from your brain by the inscrutable System.

A long, difficult road lies between you and remembering any part of who you are. A road punctuated with one death after another. You are too puny to survive by might alone. Information is the single resource that might keep you alive, but the brainless “digis” have none of it. Only those with experience can give you what you need, but most care nothing about you or your plight. In fact, some make it their mission to kill you.

So die you will, again and again, your life counter clicking lower and lower. Even the creators do not know what happens when your counter reaches zero, but many are sure that your last life here is just that. No more respawns.

You are not the first player in the world of S.T.Y.X., and you will not be the last. You can only hope luck will be on your side. The luckiest players are those who find a vulnerability in the System. Those they call cheaters.
    Perhaps cheating is the only way to win.

Enjoy your game.

http://amzn.to/2GX7uOP

2. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I just looked at the peek inside, and I love the premise of this book. I'll buy come payday. Good luck.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    SO GOOD. I mean, if you can get over the mega annoying female love interest. Why do Russian authors always paint their women like this?