[02/11/18] The Trash Tier Dungeon

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by kf_boom, Mar 2, 2018.

1. kf_boom

kf_boom Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]For these two, getting along means life or death.

Minette, the lowest ranked sentient dungeon in Bellstrang, deserves her Trash Tier title. She's more interested in playing with her cats and having fun than being a proper dungeon.

Scorned by recent experiences, Arden the Dungeon Pixie doesn't have time for fun. The only thing she likes on her schedule is beheading her enemies.

Following a treacherous act against her last dungeon, the Overseer of Dungeons reassigns Arden to work with Minette. If she fails to lift Minette to the Overseer's standards within a month's time, he'll smite her.

Complicating things further is a revenge-seeking rogue who wants Arden dead.

Check it out here!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
    Alexis Keane and Eden Redd like this.
  2. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Saw it, liked the premise, and it's on the list after Soulstone: Oblivion (which I will say has been a disappointment so far).

Alexis Keane likes this.
  3. Viergacht

Viergacht Thunderdragon LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I just read this - reviewed it over on the what are you reading thread- and greatly enjoyed it. In fact it got me motivated to finally start writing my own dungeon core book.

4. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Its still on my list of things to read

5. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    On my to read list. I like the premise. The dungeon is actually the crazy cat lady down the street? Sold!

6. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    New genre...

Cozy Dungeon Core

lol

7. kf_boom

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks! I hope everyone interested in reading it likes it when they do. :) And yeah, this dungeon's a bit of a crazy cat lady. Well, more than just a bit...

@Viergacht - Glad you enjoyed it and I'm happy it was able to inspire you in that way.

@Paul Bellow - Cozy Dungeon Core makes me think of Cozy Mysteries, lol. But I do admit that there are some warm and fuzzies here. It can be kinda cozy.

8. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah, my grandmother reads a ton of cozy mysteries every week. She doesn't have a cat, but the cat-lady comment reminded me of her? Anyway!

What's coming up next for you?

Alexis Keane likes this.
  9. kf_boom

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Next up is TTD's sequel. Working on it atm. Then maybe Wyvernette 2 or TTD3...I'm not sure yet!