[02/16/18] The Dungeon Con: One Foot in the Grave

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B079VVG2P5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg Have you ever had one of those days? Today is that day for Hank Graves, local game master, and all around good guy. But no one has ever had quite the day that he is setting off for when he takes his girlfriend off for a weekend getaway to role play and cosplay at this year's Dungeon Con. No sir, today is a day the likes of which Hank Grave will never forget and neither will you after you have read The Dungeon Con Adventure. Dumped by his girlfriend, kidnapped by a demon and taken to another world before being changed into a dungeon by a lich and that’s just the start of Hanks problems. Can He manage to find a way out of all this mystical grief or will a fantasy world much like the ones he has always fantasized about be enough to seal his fate.

http://amzn.to/2ogzq8S

2. grimshawl

grimshawl Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey everyone just wanted to update everyone. I have took my reader’s suggestions and gotten another round of editing done to the book. I want to thank everyone who left a review or reached out to contact me and make suggestions or share their opinions regarding the book. I am glad so many of you liked the story or felt invested enough in it to take your time and send me feedback. One of the biggest suggestions was that it needed more editing so I listened. It took a while to get the edits done but its done and up on Amazon now but you will need to do something to make sure the changes make it onto your devices.

Here is how to fix this. Directions from Amazon

Although you turned on the Automatic Book Update feature on Manage Your Content and Devices, we were unable to automatically deliver an updated version of your past Kindle purchase of The Dungeon Con: One Foot in the Grave ( Hank Grave Book 1): One Foot in the Grave (Hank Grave series) by Marty Myers for the following reasons.

This book has undergone significant changes, so any bookmarks, notes, or highlights you’ve made will not transfer over to the new version of the book.
    You can get the updated version of this book by going to Manage Your Content and Devices. Find the book under Your Content tab, click on the “Update Available” button next to the book’s title, and then follow the update prompts. All your devices that have the eBook currently downloaded will be updated automatically the next time they connect to wireless.

3. Viergacht

Viergacht Thunderdragon LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Awesome, I just finished it and was getting ready to review, but I'll read the updated version first.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Heh. And I cold contacted you through your blog to offer my services, too.

Paul Bellow likes this.