[02/27/18] The Lionheart

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Stevie Collier, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Stevie Collier

Stevie Collier Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey guys!

First of all, this place is just freaking awesome. I love the community as everyone helps one another!

I wanted to let you guys know that I am releasing my first LitRPG "The Lionheart: a LitRPG Novel (No Respawn Book One)

Blurb:

Congratulations! You’ve accepted the Lionheart’s Quest!

Tharis doesn’t know who he is, what he is, or what he will do. All he knows is that he must fight and kill as that is what his IRL player tells him to do.

Soon, Tharis realizes he can taste, feel, and even think on his own! With life becoming more real every second, Tharis finds that he can take control of his own destiny--literally--against the will of his creator. Yet all decisions have consequences, and with awareness comes the fear of death.

And for Tharis… there is no respawn.

[​IMG]
    This book has been beta read by some of you guys, so thank you SO much for helping this book become what it is today.

This book is up for pre-order at $.99 You can check it out here if you are interested!

Thank you all for your support and, again, I am so happy to be amongst a community of MMORPG/LitRPG lovers!

-Stevie

2. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey, I remember reading this. Congratulations on making the final push to publish!

Stevie Collier likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  4. DanyaWlasko

DanyaWlasko Level 9 (Burgler) Beta Reader Citizen

54%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    gratz!
    nice cover.

Stevie Collier and Paul Bellow like this.
  5. Gryph

Gryph Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Citizen

23%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Mountain
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  6. Stevie Collier

Stevie Collier Level 6 (Footpad) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: