[02/28/19] Core Punk: Sci-Fi LitRPG

Discussion in '2019 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    51j1AbqHPRL.jpg Special Launch Price of $0.99 for Limited Time!

Discover the dark cost of survival in a post-apocalyptic world ...

After months in a frozen virtual wasteland, Scout still has no answers about how she got trapped in the sick and twisted simulation. While most inhabitants believe their world and the underground shelters that keep them alive are real, Scout knows the truth. As one of only a few who remembers, she'll do whatever it takes to get answers.

With no clues about her situation and no way to escape the game, she has only one option; build a better world inside the game for herself and her new found friend, Missy. When rumors about a mysterious broken beacon lead Scout deep into Shelter 12's black market, she sees an opportunity to advance. Harrison is just the man to help her.

The shrewd smuggler is anxious to unload the strange device as his ticket to a better life, and he needs all the help he can get. Scout assists him, but she has plans of her own. Once she achieves enough power, she will turn her attention to how and why everyone is trapped. Nothing will stop her from the learning the truth. Or so she thinks.

Fallout meets RimWorld and Frostpunk in this post-apoc, Sci-Fi LitRPG. One-Click today!

Ashmor likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  3. nightwriter

nightwriter Level 9 (Burgler) Citizen

74%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Are you linking to Amazon somewhere?

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The cover and One-Click Today should like you to the book.

Or...

Get it here! --> https://amzn.to/2VvbMUd

5. nightwriter

74%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I am not getting clickable links, sorry. I am trying from behind corporate firewall, so it shouldnt surprise me, but even through phone there is nothing to click.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  6. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    How about this one?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P66HM3F

Maybe because they're affiliate links?

7. nightwriter

74%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The link you post here directly on forums works. But the link that should have been embedded in the video doesn't. It could be either problem from my end (compatibility, whatever cyber security measures we have in place at work, or simply me being an idiot) or maybe they are incorrectly setup on youtube. It would be great to have someone else test if it works, but I would still recommend that you link also in description of your video. Thats the first place people go to when expecting a link, right?

Good luck with release!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  8. Conor Kostick

Conor Kostick Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen

94%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Dublin, Ireland
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Here’s my review. Basically, a great read. And I say this while being immersed in good books as i’m currently President of the Irish jury for the EU Prize for Literature. It was a pleasure to take a break from high art and get a shot of good Litrpg. And while the books for the EU Prize are all very well written in terms of the prose, Paul’s book reminded me that you should always have a clear story to tell.

Paul Bellow likes this.