[03/15/18] Omegaverse 6 - The Marchstone Dale

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by GRCooper, Mar 1, 2018.

1. GRCooper

GRCooper Author of the Singularity Point LitRPG series LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It's out!

"With word of his rebellion sweeping the city, Wulfgar flees Edonis and makes his way back to his kingdom of Marchstone. He has to prepare his defenses, raise and train an army, and ensure that the kingdoms on his western flanks will ally with him in the coming war with King Clive, a war that is looming over his little alpine domain and threatens to fall on him and his friends. Within days."

Author's Note: Please be advised that there are sexually explicit scenes within this tale that are not meant for children.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFBF1LX

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Prax Venter and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    How'd the launch go?

GRCooper likes this.
  3. GRCooper

GRCooper Author of the Singularity Point LitRPG series LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Kind of 'meh' ;-) It went up to the mid-2000's for a while, and spent much of the week in the mid-3000's in sales. It did bring the rest of the series back into the top 10,000 though.

I'm kind of shit at creating a personality cult... ;-)

CheshirePhoenix and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Keep plugging away. There's been worse times to be a writer. ;)

GRCooper likes this.
  5. GRCooper

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Truly. And I'm not complaining (well, much), I realize that I'm doing a lot better than a lot of folks. It just confuses me when I see some "new guy" who's never published anything drop a new LitRPG and shoot into the top 500 in sales - especially when they get a bunch of bad reviews.

CheshirePhoenix and Paul Bellow like this.
  6. Costi C

Costi C Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Did you already start working on the next book? When do you think it will be done?

I am a big fan of the series, but the books are relatively short and the long waiting time makes it easier to forget.
    In the beginning, I was checking the FB groups, but now, the only reason I knew about the new book was that I follow you on Amazon and got a mail notification.

The first 20% of the book I was going in blind :D. I think only when I was about 40% in, I was able to reignite all my neurons and remember the story. The prolog did help with getting up to speed, but only about what happened in the previous book and not the series.

GRCooper and Paul Bellow like this.
  7. GRCooper

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Thanks. Yeah, the first 5 came out within about a year and a half, so the gap between 5 and 6 was much longer than I wanted. I had to basically throw away a bunch of what I'd written when I figured out a new way I wanted to take the Fantasy arc (not the overall arc - that hasn't changed since I started writing book 1; I've always known where the story would go, big-picture-wise). It took much too long, and I want to get book 7 out ASAP (I'm basically to the point with book 7 that I was with book 6 in January, so that's a good sign).

Paul Bellow likes this.