[05/07/2019] The Phoenix of Altria: Digital Sorcery Book 2

Discussion in '2019 LitRPG Books' started by David M Zahn, May 8, 2019.

1. David M Zahn

David M Zahn Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Webp.net-compress-image (1).jpg

Witness the rise of a phoenix, or at least the world’s worst gamer, learning to make use of his stat page.

The Altrian town of Roselake suffers from a vanishing villager problem that has gone largely ignored. But now that the guards are going missing and all forms of communication from within the game are blocked, it's time for the Governess to intervene. She'd prefer with someone she won't miss.

Caught illegally crossing the border, Ryland and Co have been "politely ordered" to investigate. However, with this ragtag group of misfits involved, nothing can go smoothly. Eldertits threatens to blow their cover, and half the town along with it; Rondo is desperate to foster a relationship with the clergy, despite being past puberty; Elaria must resist shoving something hard and pointy into everyone's favorite elf; and Ryland faces his greatest challenge yet: achieving a basic level of competence.

Will they succeed? Probably not.

Find out in the latest installment of the Digital Sorcery Series: The Phoenix of Altria.

This book is rated M for Mature. It contains adult humor that may not be suitable for minors or those who are easily offended.

Get it today on Amazon!

Katastrophe, Yuli Ban and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Grats on the launch. Got you in the newsletter going out today. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

David M Zahn likes this.
  3. David M Zahn

David M Zahn Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Excellent, my master plan of promoting the book by word of mouth through school detentions is working! Thanks for reading dude and if you haven't already I'd really appreciate it if you left a review for it on amazon.

Yuli Ban likes this.
  4. Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I really need to get a new account on Amazon in order to start leaving reviews. This older account I'm using is obsolete!