[05/08/18] Seductive Seas Book 2

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Calico Jack, May 9, 2018.

1. Calico Jack

Calico Jack Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Second installment of a weekly series. Each approximately 10,000 words, so an easy, light read. Note that while this is ultimately erotic romance, and does contain some adult themes, these are complex characters that have their own faults and foibles. It is available on Amazon, including Kindle Unlimited.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CYZL9RB

upload_2018-5-9_15-58-31.jpeg
    Swashbuckling Harem Adventures

That's the aim of Seductive Seas. Deetz knows his team has built a great game, and is ready for the big release of this MMORPG.

It is also changing his life, as he falls for the beautiful NPC Zetta who is as good with handling her own sword in a fight as she is with handling his in bed. Of course, Deetz has also finally gotten the nerve to ask his boss, the steely-eyed, no-nonsense Carly out on a coffee date. The two women could not be more different -- to say nothing of that fact that one is real and one is merely an NPC in a game.

But there's something amiss in The Seductive Seas. Characters aren't behaving as they should, and Deetz is determined to find out why before the upcoming launch floods thousands of players into this world of his own making.

Book 2 of Seductive Seas LitRPG Series

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CYZL9RB

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2018
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Added the date in the title for ya. Good luck!

Calico Jack likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Also added you to the @LitRPG Author group... new forums should open up for ya.

Calico Jack likes this.
  4. Calico Jack

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks! Already got a 5 star review!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. PeterM99

PeterM99 Level 8 (Thug) Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just finished the third installment and I’m enjoying it quite a bit so far. The sex is well written but honestly it’s the story I find interesting. There aren’t enough stories that think about when an electronic NPC becomes complex enough to qualify as an actual person, so that’s great just by itself, and then to have them band together for protection from the players is just fantastic. Good stuff, and I’m looking forward to reading more.

Calico Jack and Paul Bellow like this.
  6. Calico Jack

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks for the kind words! I’m new to the GameLit genre, so trying to make it good.

Honestly, I’ve been writing erotica to pay the mortgage for the last few years and I was just sooo ready to write something with a plot that didn’t end in a jizz-covered MILF on the space station. And I’m a gamer, so this just flew out of my fingertips. Makes it a pleasure to write a weekly installment. Figure it’ll be about 12-15 episodes.

Paul Bellow likes this.