[05/10/18] The Wrathic

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by Jason Kucharik, May 13, 2018.

1. Jason Kucharik

Jason Kucharik Level 3 (Apprentice) LitRPG Author Citizen

80%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Untitled.jpg It's finally done! I feel so accomplished haha. It's been a long year, but my first LitRPG novel is complete!

For reference, I've been told The Wrathic feels like part Tron, and part Westworld with Wyverns, because come one let's face it, Wyverns are much cooler than Dragons. ;-)

It's available on Kindle Unlimited (follow the link below) and there are physical copies available on Amazon if you'd be interested in that as well. Anyone interested in a signed physical copy can message me, and we'll try to figure something out :)

"The world is at peace. Governments have been abolished. Weapons have been systematically removed from society. Most diseases have been cured.

Adam has a rare disease that will soon claim his life. Spending most of his remaining time in the VR world Asphodel, he's discovered something unbelievable. The ability to transfer human consciousness into the game.

Upon choosing the Shifter Class, Adam becomes the first known character to obtain the transformative powers of a Wrathic, Asphodel's version of a Wyvern. When the word gets out to three billion users that he could be the key to living inside the game permanently, he'll need all the help he can get to survive."

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D1DVZ49/

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2018
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  3. LastStarfytr

LastStarfytr Level 6 (Footpad) Beta Reader Citizen

28%
    xp:
    Zone:
    SE United States
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Congrats on finishing. I’ll check it out soon.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. PeterM99

PeterM99 Level 8 (Thug) Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I’m only a couple chapters in but I’m enjoying it so far and looking forward to getting back to it.

Paul Bellow likes this.