[05/15/17] Travail Online: Broken (Short Story)

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, May 16, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B071LFMBC4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg No one is happy when King Frederic of Havenstock asks the court Medium, Alua, to accompany Sir Harold on a quest. The obnoxious Knight threatens to undermine their mission left and right, abusing his companions, disrespecting the ogres in their homeland, and negotiating with the swamp witch they were sent to apprehend. When they return to Havenstock, Alua seems like a woman changed for the worse. The King may be disappointed in his choice of champion, but is it too late to reign in the power-hungry Knight?

Buy Now at Amazon!

2. Brian Simons

Brian Simons Level 8 (Thug) LitRPG Author Citizen

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks for posting this! I originally gave Broken away to my mailing list as a freebie, but since it provides some background between books 1 and 2 I thought I should make it more generally available. I'll have a new freebie for them soon though, so hopefully they won't mind that everyone else can read Broken now :)

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Cool deal. We have one author (@Conor Kostick ) setting up a special private forum just for his fans. If you're interested in something like that, hit me up. Good to have you here!

Brian Simons likes this.