[05/19/17] Conquest

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Paul Bellow, May 20, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B06XPNQJVF.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg A primeval darkness threatens to destroy mankind...

The world's largest gaming platform in the entire industry is led by a man with many secrets. The popular game DarkForce features the World of Zion which has been plagued by the destructive will of the Leviathan for centuries. What gamers don't know is that the World of Zion actually exists, and the Leviathan has fed off of the souls of men and his fodder has become scarce. He now turns to Earth with an insatiable hunger. Only a woman from Earth who levels up to discover a divine inner power can challenge Earth's Apocalyptic Fate.

Grab it at Amazon...

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good to have you here, @Aleric Elos. You'll find we're a welcoming community here, I think.

*Steps away for others to have their say...*

R. M. Mulder likes this.
  3. R. M. Mulder

R. M. Mulder Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thank you for posting this @Paul Bellow! Conquest is a prequel story that explores the oft-unanswered question of why and how gamers get stuck in the game. Be aware that if you are looking for a hard-core LitRPG, this one probably isn't for you. I intend to write book 2, War, in a manner where readers could skip Conquest if they so desire. That said, I hope you enjoy my apocalyptic-themed story!

Paul Bellow and Apollos like this.