[06/14/18] Loki's Daughter the Opal Dungeon

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by grimshawl, Jun 15, 2018.

1. grimshawl

grimshawl Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Loki’s Daughter, The Opal Dungeon

A modern day woman determined to survive the end of the world despite everything makes the ultimate gamble after a chance encounter. A god also determined to find a way to beat the odds and change his fate is betting on her. The stakes have never been higher and the odds of winning are slim. In the end, will either of them succeed or will one have to die so that the other might continue to live? Nothing is certain when you risk it all in the Opal Dungeon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DR6J4R4

Viergacht and Gryphon like this.
  2. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good luck!

grimshawl likes this.
  3. grimshawl

grimshawl Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks Gryphon, its silly but I think I am more nervous with this book than I was with my first because I really didn't expect the success I had right from the get go with The Dungeon Con and I thought it would mostly just sit there. When it did well it was a couple months worth of it being like Christmas watching it. This one I have to see if it will do as well or founder. I really feel like I wrote a good story and I know I made sure more editing went into this one now that I have some experience from the first release. I even know at least a little more than I did about advertising which isn't saying much because I knew almost jack initially about selling books. So we will see how it goes. I really do appreciate the well wishes though.

4. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My first release wasn’t as good as what others had me expect, but I know how you feel with my second one nearly ready for the real editor.

5. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  6. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm seeing it in a search now on Amazon!