[06/27/2017] Full Dive - A Novel of Virtual Reality

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by tm_rain, Jun 28, 2017.

1. tm_rain

tm_rain Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey guys!

My first novel, Full Dive, is now available on Amazon KU! It’s about a guy who “lives” day-to-day in a non-immersive virtual world who gets his hands on the next hot thing--a full immersion VR interface. When he jacks into the beta version of a fantasy game, he finds out too late that it could be deadly.

Disclaimer: If you’re looking for traditional LitRPG, this book isn’t for you. Full Dive isn’t one of those books where the character is immediately thrown into a leveling game, and the game mechanics are entirely lacking. There are minor elements of leveling and points/loot earned for kills, but these are truly minor and they are not essential to the story. So, to be clear, don't buy my book if you’re looking for traditional litRPG. It won't be your thing, and that's cool.

That said, some of you might enjoy it. What the novel does have is a dragon, lifelike NPCs, hoverboards, rusty swords, hungry wolves in dark forests, airships, portals, and a few minor quests. I grew up on Zelda and all things SquareSoft, after all :)

It was a fun story for me to write, and I’m happy to finally be able to share it. If you have KU and decide to flip through it, I hope you enjoy the read!

Here’s a link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Full-Dive-Novel-Virtual-Reality-ebook/dp/B073C8GGRN

Paul Bellow and Latetide like this.
  2. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My to read list is kind of long, but I'll add ya.

Paul Bellow and tm_rain like this.
  3. tm_rain

tm_rain Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks, DJ! I hope you enjoy it.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Latetide

Latetide Halfway to Infinity LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

54%