[08/17/18] ERDE Online - Inside

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by ugachris, Aug 18, 2018.

1. ugachris

ugachris Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

54%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hi Everyone,

I just published my first LitRPG title and want to share it. It's published on Amazon.com in the Kindle Store, and is enrolled in Kindle Unlimited.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GL2M2XM

ERDE Online - Inside
    By Chris Savage

Justin's parents said video games would rot his brain and his obsession was unhealthy. He never imagined they'd be right, after entering a game with deadly consequences.

Justin Schwartz is obsessed with ERDE. Short for Extremely Realistic Dungeon Exploration, ERDE is a popular fantasy roleplaying tabletop game which has been turned into computer RPGS, console games, movies, and books. OMEGA-DEGA’s latest iteration of the franchise is something tasty that’s been in the works for ten long years. Known as ERDE: Inside, it’s a massively multiplayer online virtual reality sandbox simulator, with a world that lives independently of its creators.

In a highly publicized PR move, OMEGA-DEGA opens a contest for early beta participants. Justin, obsessed with the game, cheats the submission system and finagles a win. Unfortunately for him, someone else in the system—a hacker calling themselves Pnutxebra—has caught on to his trick and threatens the corporate execs at OMEGA-DEGA with a deal. Justin Schwartz goes in, but he doesn’t come out until he’s completed the Son of Schwarzvald questline. Otherwise, the whole decade worth of work done on the game gets flushed down the toilet and ERDE: Inside is lost forever.

Jay likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Grats! Got you in the newsletter today.

3. Magao

Magao Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Your author link on Amazon goes to a search rather than an author listing. Most author links instead go to a page for the author by their unique ID (e.g. B004FSRHUE).

I don't know if you've got a unique ID and need to do something for your book(s) to reflect that, or if you need to go through some process to get one, but I'd recommend that you do.