[09/07/2018] DarkForce: YA GameLit Expansion Series

Discussion in '2018 LitRPG Books' started by R. M. Mulder, Sep 7, 2018.

1. R. M. Mulder

R. M. Mulder Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm excited to announce my new YA GameLit miniseries: DarkForce
    There are currently 2 novellas available on Amazon that I released a week ago. The next installment is in progress, and I anticipate that I'll be able to release it in October. In total, this will be a YA mini-series with nine novellas. Here are the details:

[​IMG]
    DarkForce:
    GameLit - Conquest Expansion Prequel

When avid gamer Brittany Parker returns to Real Life (RL) after three days of full immersion in her favorite Augmented Reality game, she stumbles across some top secret government information and is subjected to a dangerous mind-wipe procedure. Brittany now finds herself back inside DarkForce with no memory of the last 24 hours. She meets a formidable - yet attractive - opponent who's player stats are impressively matched to her own. Will she be able to beat him in a PvP tournament? Or more importantly, will her memory return in enough time before her lifebar in RL flatlines?
    Amazon (FREE): http://mybook.to/DarkForce
    Wal-Mart (Kobo) eBooks (FREE): DarkForce: Expansion Series Prequel eBook by R. M. Mulder - 9781386241843 | Rakuten Kobo
    Apple (FREE): DarkForce: Expansion Series Prequel by R. M. Mulder on iBooks
    Barnes & Noble (FREE): DarkForce: Expansion Series Prequel (DarkForce Mini-series, #0)
    Scribd (FREE): DarkForce: Expansion Series Prequel by R. M. Mulder by R. M. Mulder - Read Online
    Angus & Robertson (FREE): DarkForce: Expansion Series Prequel by R. M. Mulder

[​IMG]
    DarkForce:
    GameLit - Conquest Expansion 1

Brittany Parker finds herself in a familiar yet foreign land. The terrain of DarkForce is the same, however the game parameters have changed drastically. Now battling opponents in a First-Person-Shooter (FPS) setting, Brittany is led on a Weapons Quest where she meets a handful of other players and joins their guild. Together, they must complete their shared Weapons Quest while battling vile creatures and other players along the way with their limited ammunition. Little do they know however, that the more they level up in the game, the more they carry out the sinister work of the loathsome creature called the Leviathan.
    Amazon ($0.99): http://mybook.to/DarkForce1
    Wal-Mart (Kobo) eBooks ($0.99): DarkForce: Conquest Expansion 1 eBook by R. M. Mulder - 9781386232582 | Rakuten Kobo
    Apple ($0.99): N/A (Coming Soon!)
    Barnes & Noble ($0.99): DarkForce: Conquest Expansion 1 (DarkForce Mini-series, #1)
    Scribd ($0.99): DarkForce: Conquest Expansion 1 by R. M. Mulder by R. M. Mulder - Read Online
    Angus & Robertson ($1.99): DarkForce: Conquest Expansion 1 by R. M. Mulder

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Paul Bellow likes this.