WOOT [10/19/2017] Sphiel's Song - A LitRPG Virtual Fantasy Adventure

Discussion in '2017 LitRPG Books' started by Alara Branwen, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Alara Branwen

Alara Branwen Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]Three years ago, a bright and vibrant Mandy Sutherland looked forward to life – ready to take on the world after graduating high school with top honors and gaining acceptance to a great college. However, on graduation night, the world went hazy and she passed out. After awakening in a hospital, doctors told her that she had a severe medical condition that would render her unable to function in social situations.

Now, she lives secluded in her room, looked after by her little sister, Natalie, and her father. Although working with her psychiatrist, Dr. Braun, to combat her severe anxiety, time has produced no breakthroughs. During one of their online sessions, Dr. Braun suggests an experimental type of therapy – using Virtual Reality to simulate social situations. Seeing no other options, Mandy agrees.

Mandy finds she can function in “Unexplored”, a fantasy VRMMORPG, where she takes on the role of Sphiel, a beautiful elf woman living in the Wilderwood. During her adventures, she makes friends, uncovers mystical secrets, and combats great enemies. However, even as she grows, she wonders if she can face her greatest enemy of all – herself.

Just a warning, this book contains graphic content!

http://amzn.to/2yU6rif

Paul Bellow and GRCooper like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    There's that elf again! Haha. ;)

Good luck!

3. Alara Branwen

Alara Branwen Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks Paul I really appreciate it!

4. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Got it. Reading it. You had me at elfmaid. Okay, you actually wrote "Elf woman" but I corrected it in my head. LOL Also, that cover is great. I've seen that model's pictures on DepositPhotos. So if you make Mandy/Sphiel a series you have lots of stock photos to chose from for future covers.