[11/20/2019] Arcane Kingdom Online: Death Match (A LitRPG Adventure, Book 4) by Jakob Tanner

Discussion in '2019 LitRPG Books' started by JakobTanner, Nov 20, 2019.

1. JakobTanner

JakobTanner Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey everyone!

The newest book in my Arcane Kingdom Online series came out today and in celebration the first book is on sale for $0.99 cents! The series is set in a JRPG-inspired video game world that the MC has escaped into after a deadly virus has wiped out most people on Earth.

Check out book 1 here.

Book 4 (Death Match) continues the storyline, bringing in all new game mechanics and showing off a whole new continent in the world of AKO. Check it out here.

Blurb below:

A mysterious invitation. A deadly tournament. The fate of the world rests with one summoner and his level-one ghost spirit.

With a new class unlocked, Clay has been chosen to compete in the infamous Solmini Summoner Tournament. No big deal, barring the mortality rate for contestants.

The plan is simple: compete, survive, and find allies in the growing conflict across Illyria. But with warring factions and political intrigue dominating the desert capital, one false move could spell disaster for Clay and his friends.

Let the trials begin.

Death Match is the fourth installment in the best-selling LitRPG series, Arcane Kingdom Online. If you love RPG mechanics, destructive glitches, epic loot, and leveling-up then you’ll love this fast-paced fantasy adventure.

Get it now.

2. Angnomander

Angnomander Level 7 (Cutpurse) Citizen

34%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I looked and I bought book 1 a while back and haven't read it yet. It's all these 99 cent sales. I keep buying anything remotely interesting looking since it's only 99 cents, and now I have this huge backlog of unread ebooks. I'll bump you to the top of the stack since you're on book 4 and I'm way behind.