2 New Golems For Richter crew.

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by PokemonThug, Jul 23, 2021.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    So It seems that Richter can make another 2 new golems!

upload_2021-7-23_18-50-34.png

Only limitations are materials: right now we mainly have a bunch of body parts, but hey we need a body for the front line and we have bodies!! and Worms bodies but probably we will be harvesting them. +-.
    I'd do it, if the Orcs be ok with it, they are ORKS Sure they will be ok with it, they wanna smash and kill!!! Not weak hummies. Also for 3h of work getting a new immortal minion is pretty epic.
    "
    The power of your Enchanter Profession has come into contact with a magically active substance. Do you wish to create a golem? Yes or No?

Richter chose “Yes” and another window opened up.

Know This! The characteristics of a magically active substance will determine the type of golem that can be created. The Elemental Earth Stone has a Mana level of 3 and is perfectly attuned to Earth and minorly attuned to Life and Light.

"
    Absolutely disgusting- we can't make any golems without magical substance! Unless we use the Worms "Mimetic flesh - Magical substance to make a flesh Golem!!!" Shit I'm good. Maybe Richter could use the rotten scorpion flesh burned by the magic flame, its kinda magicly poisonous..

So my brainy friend buddies, what golems should Richter build and when!?
    Not sure if we do need a special stone for the dead bodies of the orcs.

Remember, now our golems level is 1/3(Enchantments level). If we upgrade the Golem skill 1x 80 tp's then Golem lvl becomes 1/2(Enchantments level) and we have 4 Golems total. If We upgrade 2x 80tp +160tp we have 5 Golems with lvl = (Enchantments level)(~ 51 or so?).

So What do?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    Mister Bill likes this.
  2. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hmm Mimetic flesh is stuff we hot from a Tier 2 worm, its magical, heals us, we have lots of worm bodies with big spikes...
    Kinda hard to believe we cant use it for new flesh golem as a magically active substance??

upload_2021-7-23_19-49-46.png

Why this would not work? How to make it work?

Actually I really like this flesh Golem Idea, what material for the flesh Golem would you use except for the magic flesh!? I could also use a Dark Aberration Tentacle(if its magically active). Maybe use a living Magical tier 2 creature? I'd love some Eldritch magical tentacle.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    Mister Bill likes this.
  3. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Your magically active substance, Elemental Earth Stone, has reached Mana Level 3.

Kong, Aleron. The Land: Monsters: A LitRPG Saga (Chaos Seeds Book 8) . Tamori Publications, LLC. Kindle Edition.

The big issue is finding materials with a sufficiently advanced mana level. A tier one level 100 earth golem is equal to a level level 10 third tier golem in terms of base attack. Its defense and health are a little bit more decent, so it would likely win. At level 50 the tiere 3 golem is equal or superior to the level 100 tier 1 golem across the board.

If possible Richter should find a tier 3 material. A tier 2 material from the worms would do in a pinch, but its very much a suboptimal choice.

4. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    But would a Flesh Golem be of need of an Death Magic/Undead Stone/Core or a Blood Magic Core? I'm thinking probably a Blood Core, and that the Body Parts would need to be pretty fresh for it to work, unless the Core was Magically Aligned to both Blood and Death?

5. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Does the core material have to be in the form of a core :)?

That hasn't been established as a requirement to my understanding, all he needs at the moment is a material of the third tier.

As for the building material, the current golem was crafted from common cave rock.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  6. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Bot surr about lvl's sounds good tho. Sill lvl 1 Dragon > bunny lvl 200.

Also stone giant Heart could be used for next golem.

I wonder if the slime was tier 2 or tier 1.. probably tier 1...

7. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think he's limited to basic element golems with his current talents (might unlock when golem enchanting is maxed or a tier 2 talent)

If so then I would say a dark golem should be at the top of his list. No size problems like the earth golem almost had. Plenty of darkness to recoup /heal with. Likely has high physical resistance if not immunity. Chances are good for curse/damage over time/drain attacks, which his arsenal is kind of lacking in.
    Only real downside I could see is that things down there may have some dark resistances, but I kinda doubt it will be anything excessive in the same way creatures on the surface don't all have high light resistances.

Finally I think either a death or water golem to round out the trio. Definitely want to avoid the mandala opposites (air and light) because with all his summons and what not, he'll likely run into problems (with his "bad luck"). Could be fine but why risk it.
    Fire is a beacon down there, and not a lot of it going around to heal up the golem with. Life I don't even know what one would look like, but a lot of his life things glow golden, again kind of a non starter.
    Death shouldn't only not give away position but should be able to heal after every battle. Water can heal up at base every day, and again no size accommodations. Unless a water golem is an ice golem, in which case I lock my last pick in with the death golem.

PokemonThug likes this.
  8. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hmm debuf Dark golem not bad!

Still the way I see it is: we have 2 empty slots for golems and any golem even lvl 1 is better than none. especially when we have a ton of components to build one. Also we can replace the temp one any time.

Main limitation for golem is materials, we have almost none. Still Orks might have quite a few!

9. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hmm mimetic flesh is pretty useful for disease neutralization and poisons, for healing not so much Richter has in sane endurance/ stamina, so his healing is insane. Also he can't die due to his resilience(which might have increased after crawler acid rambo wrestling).

Can a golem be more useful then insta healing..? It depends mostly on what enemies we will fight. Real poison is super nasty stuff.
    Still its unrealistic that Richto will be using more than 2 mimetic flesh ingredients in a single encounter due to time limitations and that fights last seconds mostly. So after harvesting the rest he should really look into making a temporary golem, but sure search the orks first maybe they have a water/dark magical essences.

10. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It also takes several hours to do, and Richter implied a failure could have explosive results.

Probably not a good idea to do it in a random tunnel.

Andrew Lynas likes this.
  11. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Learning some Golem Summoning Spells would likely be quite useful, not just for Summoning up some temporary Golems but also it would be interesting to see how Converting those Spells into Enchantments might benefit him, and if those Golem Enchantments might vary from his Golem Creation Talent.

PokemonThug likes this.
  12. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Safety! super important!
    Realistically Richto should have gone boom while 'birthing' golem. He was starving, thirsting, after battle of wills and running throught tunels..

Still this is a good question: how do golem?
    We create this mana bomb near a big hole in thr ground or near a massive canyon where we could throw the mana bomb/failed golem in.
    And it better be a botomless abyss pit. otherwise boom boom shockwave kills you.

still with all this, after bloodline consumption. we will have to wait in place for like 6h -8h until bloodline pointz recover thus plenty time for golem mana bomb

unless you see reason why more golem would not benefit us now...? noone know you can "smuggle" a holem inside a town. Or build it there inside in secret hehe

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  13. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think he needs to use the mimetic flesh as I have said before on Coulder as he rises from the dead to fight for Ricther again. I believe that when his guards or soldiers have sworn to him the coming back from the dead to serve him again has something to do with his PoPs ability to raise army’s of dead.

I’m still hung up on Ricther waiting to make another golem until he can do it in some sort of precious metal mine. Seeing how Ricthers any severed parts would remain that type of material. That would be an awesome way to walkout of a mine you had been cornered in by the Kobolds. A small squad gets caught in their lair and is chased into the enemies quicksilver mine. As demands are made for their surrender out walks a quicksilver golem while Ricthers troops gather what they can carry at a running pace. Then they pop out ready to support their new Boss.

14. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Well Clauder has "regenerated to something" or was in the process of regening. So with his bones we have multiple opportunities:
    • commune with the dead(same goes for like 3000 dead bodies, and to know their secrets/stashes etc.. just think how much they can teach : history/ crafting/ technology/ maybe MAYBE even some lost magics or where to find them..))
    • build a low lvl clauder skelly
    • raise dead? Life root only works if body is fresh. If Richto would have shoved clauder into his bag of holding, Maybe he could have rezzed him. Now maybe with the pop spell, maybe
    • A high lvl necromancer should be able to raise him as living undead, and then through some more magic covert to living being. As tier 2/3 whatever... but noone cares about beyan.
    • As an eldritch being Clauder should have more that enough energy to raise again, just he will be drinking blood for next few months to recover lol

15. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    According to his vow to return to fight again I’m thinking it possible that he could possibly find his way back through the Sepulcher. Everyone that has sworn to Ricther and given that vow are likely to return that way. My question is what form will they return as? Not all Of the risen dead from the Sepulcher are made equal. I hope Caulder would come back as the highest functioning type. Then will Ricther recognize him in his dead form?

16. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You do assume Coudo's soul was not destroyed/pimped out during the "Eldritching".. Otherwise very possible

17. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    In the land words have meaning. His oath was spoken. Even though it wasn’t recited three times it was a sworn oath. It also seems an important fact that when everyone else has taken the oath it came out the same. That is that they would find their way back after death to fight for the Ricther and the MV again.

18. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Drag, you or Shout have probably considered this but what would the cost point of making a golem be? For instance the cost of the initial magical materials to create the golem. Compared to the cost of materials that composes its body. It seems to me that you wouldn’t want to use any material to form your golem that is worth less then the magical items used to create the golem. That way if your golem succumbs to the enemies attacks the higher value of the golems remains could pay for new magical items in order to fashion another golem. For instance how close would the sheer mass of an Iron golem go toward procuring the magical materials to make another golem?

19. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Well since Richter is using raw materials to form it from with no crafting involved, the cost is the weight of the golem, plus the value of his time.

Tier 1 version was a 2 feet tall humanoid and made from packed earth, roots and rocks. Maybe 20-30 kilos of material?

Tier 2 version was a 5 feet humanoid, made from the same materials. Maybe 80-90 kilo?

Tier 3 version was a 7 feet tall humanoid made from pure cavarock. Probably a few hundred kilo.

For the moment Richter should stick to making the golems out of materials freely available. He might want to build an iron golem when he returns, using his own materials. I'm not so sure the metal would still have much value afterwards though, not without being cleansed.

20. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Did Ricther not need a special item to start the process of making a golem? For some reason I was thinking he needed a specific magical item to form certain types of golems. I was thinking that Ricther started with a elemental cube of sorts. That allowed him to concentrate his magic in to the cube. Then in turn it drew materials from one of the elements related to the elemental cube. So if Ricther could purchase “elemental cubes” how much would they cost in relation to the materials used?

Mister Bill likes this.