A D&D LitRPG book: WEB OF WORLDS: EMPIRE (Book 1) by Ivan Shaman

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Ivan Shaman, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Ivan Shaman

Ivan Shaman Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hello all!

My name’s Ivan Shaman and I’m a Russian author.

Together with a 30,000 group of followers on a literary site, I decided to create a series of books in the genre fantasy and realRPG based on D&D games.

Web of Worlds: Empire is the first project in which most of the main character’s decisions are made by the dice roll and readers votes (at the end of each chapter). According to the simplified free-to-use d20 rules, I asked a question at the end of each chapter and wrote the next chapter based on the voting results. For example, once my readers chose a completely unexpected hero class for me. Because of the unexpected plot twist, I even had to change the book name.

Pre-order is available: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DZZGM2/

The release date is Jan.29

The God of Light fell.

The Demon Lord rules the world.

Sentient beings were forbidden to develop technology, and people were never able to shift from the steam era to the age of electricity and the internal combustion engine.

But as long as you are the Light host, you can hope for the best. Even if your house is burned to the ground, even if you lose your family, even if your overlord sends you to your death, the Black Guard never gives up and continues on his way.

Read first free chapters on Royal Road: Web of Worlds: Empire. GUARD. Book 1. D&D litRPG series | Royal Road

Paul Bellow likes this.