Absorbing Tier 2 Energy (body-strengthening).

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Andrew Lynas, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    How much of the tier aspect do you think people know about from other so that they can strategize?

I suppose at max the same amount they know about professions.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Depends on what organizations and factions someone is part off. An adventurers guild would likely know many of the common, uncommon and rare tier upgrades from members tiering up in the past. Similarly factions like the wood sprites of the HT likely share such knowledge, at least with those close to a tier up, so that they can prepare.

3. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Trust me. Those who are about to reach Teir 2 .. they will know. a lot I bet. not like Richto, nothing.
    There are books, legends, myths, stories.. of the great heraclies the tier 3 beast form Greece etc..
    Mage guilds and Old families especially will have records of such occurrences.

4. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Due to the magical nature of the testing/evolution there could be magic preventing those who have gone through to speak of it. But then again the auditor did say that most prepare extensively.

Albatross1873 likes this.
  5. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You could not speak about it but you could order the one who want to go there to be tortured in your personal prison for a week or so. To "prepare" him without saying anything about the trail. even a guy who will do the praparing might be instructed to make sure the unit understands pain and learns to "deal" with it.

Johan likes this.
  6. 2tymes

2tymes Level 11 (Thief) Exiles Citizen

8%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I know it’s probably been discussed before but what do y’all think the Psy Crystals would do to boost his body? I know the original prompts stated additional uses could be discovered.

PokemonThug likes this.
  7. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Psionic abilities or resistances? Tough to say, I'd want it to be worth it but I feel like it'd be kind of a cheat to get the same benefits as the tier 2 telepathy ascension path.

8. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    find a way to make this possible.

I'd go with a potion.
    A potion to enhance ones SOUL!

9. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    How about Soul magic. Exercising ones soul in order to increase soul energy.

In the Harry Dresden series he learns how to use soul fire. It’s an Angelic form of magic where your soul powers the magic. In that series it was said that you could use your soul all up if used too much or if you placed too much into a spell. With rest your soul grows back exercise could make it bigger as well. I find it very close to the Asian Ch’i.