Achievement Unlocked: One Who Writes Introductions.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dai Donstop, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Dai Donstop

Dai Donstop Level 4 (Warrior) Citizen Aspiring Writer

90%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    As Dai read through his achievement notification he could only frown in consternation. "Blast." He thought. It seemed his new achievement garnered him no significant rewards, and that was trouble. Without rewards how would he ever become a legendary hero of the forums? Things could not be left to continue as they were.

Suddenly in the midst of his ruminating Dai turned away from his computer screen and looked into the empty air ahead:

"Ahem. Hi, I'm Dai and I'm currently breaking the fourth wall. The truth is I should be writing right now, but I've gone ahead and taken a few minutes to write this introduction instead of my normal shenanigans.

I hope it's apparent from my simple text that I am an author; however, please note that on most occasions my grammar is atrocious, and as such I will not be held responsible for the pain caused to any substantive editor, line editor, or generally well educated reader who may happen upon my work.

I've written two stories: "The Stone-Hearted Enchanter," and "Use... Everything!" Both of which are available on the website RRL, or on my personal website Hamster Head Publishing (If you'd like links hit me up in the comments below). My story "The Stone-Hearted Enchanter" is unfinished (but will be scavenged for a story I'm currently writing), while "Use... Everything!" finished its first arc and is due for substantial editing/re-writing. Despite not being edited its second arc is well underway.

I'm not sure what to expect from this community, but here I am, and it's nice to meet you all."

New Achievement Unlocked:
    Long Winded.

+1 TLDR.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. Herko Kerghans

Herko Kerghans Biased Survivor LitRPG Author Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome around, mate! =)

3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  4. Windfall

Windfall Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: