Allow me to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Willywill3x, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Willywill3x

Willywill3x Level 3 (Apprentice) LitRPG Author Citizen

80%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My name is David Earl Williams III. I’m a former 2019 Chicago 48th ward Aldermanic candidate, 8x decorated U.S. Navy Veteran & Novelist. Thirteen years ago, the original 270-page book that I wrote, titled, Valor Tale, was written and published. The story was inspired by the tale of Robin Hood and popular video games like Final Fantasy 7 and Legend of Dragoon. The original book sold about 557 copies.

Last summer, I decided to re-write my book, splitting it into three volumes. The story of Valor Tale has been vastly expanded upon with new content. Being a little over a year now, I can proudly say that all 168 pages of Valor Tale: Disenthrall - Volume I is now available for reading.

The release dates for Volume II & III have not been determined as of yet. Those titles are still a work in progress. If all goes well, maybe, just maybe someday this will be made into a video game :)

I love working out and AEW (All Elite Wrestling)- cats too

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome. Good to have you with us. Sorry for the late reply. A lot of people have moved to Discord.

3. Katastrophe

Katastrophe Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Fantasy Author Citizen

72%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome to the forums!