Author Interview with R. M. Mulder

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]Most of his friends from High School still don’t even know his first name. Known only as either “Mulder” or “Agent”, there was an unforgettable moment when a girl he was dating expressed her confusion when a friend approached him and called him “Richard”. The ongoing joke was “Hey Mulder, where’s Scully?” Ironically he later married a redhead. Here’s our quick Q&A with Mulder. Enjoy.

When did you first start publishing fiction?
    I published first novel, “The Secret Journal” in November 2003. Yes, that’s 15 years ago. I was 18 years old, and had been writing and rewriting the story since I was 12. It’s no longer in print due to some unfortunate politics with my original publisher, however I retained full copyright. I’m excited to announce that I’m currently rewriting it as a GameLit title, and it’s nearing completion. It will serve as a prequel story to the Conquest Saga that is set about 10 years prior to book one, CONQUEST.

Author Interview with R. M. Mulder | LitRPG Reads

dag0net likes this.