POLL Bah gawd that man had a family!... But we hope not

Discussion in 'Disagreements' started by ShoughtLoud, Mar 28, 2020.

?

Does that man have a Family in the Land

1. Yes, either Lorala, a Twin, Carei, or some combination therein has a preggo eggo

53.8%
  2. No, it's just a scare, even though a kid is inevitable what with the Kobold Egg.

38.5%
  3. He doesn't have a kid on the way and he fucks up the Kobold Egg, no kids whatsoever

7.7%
  1. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My vote is because i don’t think dr.kong is ready to write about parenting, but thought a scare would be hilarious.

While i would like to see what abilities his richters kids would have. I personally don’t want the infant factor thrown in just yet

Johan likes this.
  2. Abe fromen

Abe fromen Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Citizen

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My prediction is Richter did get someone pregnant, but that person will die tragically in the Bugbear attack.

3. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My prediction is that person survives, and Richter eventually gets a harem.

Once the pop hits level 4 and Alma becomes a large dragon, its likely she will get the ability to shapeshift. The dragons of dragonlance did so all the time, and this world borrows heavily from dragonlance. Maybe she joins Richter's harem, maybe not.

4. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not just Dragonlance, it fairly common ability in the Forgotten Realms as well, although not used as often by most of that World's Dragons.

5. Commander Azure

Commander Azure Level 8 (Thug) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've always wanted large dragons to be able to shapeshift, because then what happens if they need to travel with their master to a cramped place underground?

Dragon likes this.
  6. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not to mention, it is very inconvenient for the dragon to be so large. Especially once they get into the gigantic stage. Hard to cuddle with a master if you are the size of a brontosaur or bigger. Hard to do much of anything without breaking things.

7. Hmmm

Hmmm Level 8 (Thug) Exiles Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Alma often saved the day by swooping in and brain draining an enemy. She will now have to overcome an enemy first to brain drain rather than using brain drain to overcome the enemy.

8. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not just Polymorph Shape Shifting Spells but also Shrink Spells would be useful for Bigger Dragons, and in the case of Alma a Grow Spell would also be useful for when having her bigger would be better, and not just for Fighting, would probably help in both Transporting & Carrying things and Manipulating larger objects, as well as other possible uses.
    The use of a Grow Spell on Alma and Shrink & Feather Fall(Weight Reduction) Spell on Richter and there's the possibility of Richter Learning the Dragon Rider Skill. Or failing that just having Alma Carry Richter about in her Class via a Harness.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  9. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    She had to overcome them before too, she just had Richter there to help her.