WIP BASE Status: Online

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by E.Engberts, Jul 18, 2018.

1. E.Engberts

E.Engberts Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My first LitRPG! I'll keep the updates here, I'm way too excited about it ;)

Currently updating weekly Tue and Thur on RRL, Tapas and Sweek, and two chapters ahead of global schedule on my Patreon.

As of this writing, the first 3 chapters are online and up to chapter 6 is scheduled. Chapters 7 and 8 are written but not edited (and thus not scheduled).

BSOBanner.png
    2042-04-02 The Next Generation VRMMORPG will be released: Helheim Fallen!

Willow's life hasn't been easy. She was diagnosed as autistic at a young age and she's been on the 'enough to survive' track for all her life. The only place she feels normal is when she plays VRMMORPGs on the BASE platform with her guild and close friends.
    That is, until her best friend Violet gets a beta-invite for the new VRMMORPG Helheim Fallen and suddenly disappears.
    Now, Willow has to follow the clues Violet left behind to find her and save her. Willow has to face her biggest fears and struggles and accidentally stumbles into a dark side of the BASE platform that she never realised existed.
    Can she save Violet before more people go missing?

BASECover-900.jpg

My first LitRPG/GameLit, not my first time writing serial (this is a common thing for me) and also not my first book that will be published ;)
    But this is a totally different genre for me and I'm super excited about it!

Since I'm writing this next to my other projects (my main income comes from a romance pen name and as Emmy I'm also currently writing a YA romance which updates every Sat), Tuesdays are dedicated to working on this book so I'll (hopefully) check in with everyone weekly ;)

Tom Gallier and Paul Bellow like this.