BRIGHT Trailer (2017)

Discussion in 'TV and Movies' started by Paul Bellow, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  2. Matthew Siege

Matthew Siege Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    This thing looks awesome. Yes, it's Shadowrun without the noir and the Cyberpunk. I'll take it. And Will Smith is playing the one character I know he can handle, so that's a bonus...

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Matthew James

Matthew James Blind Beholder Beta Reader Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Listened to this on my cellphone through the direct blast of a fan to the face: and I still can't wait to watch it even though I understood maybe three words from the whole trailer.

Took about two seconds to realize this was a Shadowrun type story, so I'm down.

Matthew Siege likes this.
  4. Seagrim

Seagrim Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've been surprised about the writers in the 'wood. Years ago, they were mining the RPG scene for tons of ideas, then they just seemed to stop. It got to the point you could guess the game system they were copping from just by the trropes.

I used to tell my missus that I can figure the books a Gamer writer used to read before they started writing, just by their story choices.

it's about bloody time they pulled a Shadowrun genre, I'm so looking forward to it...i'd love to see it get turned into a series.

Matthew James likes this.