Coastal Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by teh602, May 13, 2017.

1. teh602

teh602 Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm Graham from FB. I'm another writer, although arguably not properly published yet.

I've been writing some form of LitRPG off and on since high school- I won a writing award for a story about a a tabletop RPG where the players and characters both had their own parallel stories, notably with the players griping about having to wrap up the campaign early because a new edition was coming out (this was a few months after 3.0 D&D was announced, but also well before the OGL).

I've dabbled with similar stories for a while, but now that I've discovered LitRPG is an actual genre, I'm toying with stories where the characters are more meta- aware.

Reading- wise, I tend to stick to "old masters" of Fantasy- Robert Howard, Lovecraft, Andre Norton, H. Beam Piper, and the like.

MikesterBrau, Scargro and Halimah like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome aboard. Even though you haven't properly published yet, I've added you to the LitRPG Authors group ... for now.

Muahahaha! (Evil grin) ;)