Concentrated Powdered Crystal Uses

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by AndyJ, Mar 3, 2021.

?

Which would have the best use for the Concentrated Powdered Crystal?

1. Spell book

2. Skill book

3. Potion

4. Bag of holding

5. Mixing it with Blood Crystal then enchanting

6. Snorting a line of it before enchanting/casting/sex

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AndyJ

AndyJ Level 12 (Rogue) Exiles Citizen

49%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    So far Richter has only used it once to augment his elementium sword enchantment, but what else could it be used for and what added effects might it give?
    Spell books?
    Skill books?
    Potions?
    Bags of holding?
    Mixing it with Blood Crystal then enchanting?
    Snorting a line of it before enchanting/casting/sex?

2. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Weapons, for buffed enchantments.The elite deserve even better.

3. Joe Schmoe

Joe Schmoe Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

72%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Will concentrated crystal boost his new tier 2 extra effects or crafting effects? For example, woupd it have affected the hilt bonus on black ice? Or the soul flavor additional effect on his malleable iron guantlet? So many opportunities for some OP weapon forging.

4. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Although I would rather Richter never found star zenea, and having to read about Richter's sexscapades,... I think he should snort it before sex. Maybe melt it and inject it. I'm sure some Kaos Seed has done it. Some stung out gnomes : "Hey dude, suck your pickle for some KK" . Richter will be like "Krispy Kreme?". Then the gnome will be like "nah man, Koncentrated Krystal"

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  5. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    LMAO!

Johan likes this.
  6. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I would love to see Ricther experiment more with the magic crystal. I think binding chaos to it similarly to the blood crystal would be awesome. Enchanting with chaotic magical crystal would be very interesting. So would using it to beef up chaotic spells. What if he used it before diving into the sea of chaos? Could it give him a better feeling for his chaotic choice or would it help him reach deeper with less cost?

PokemonThug and Dragon like this.
  7. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    That would be interesting,

One way to work it would be to reduce the cost of diving into the sea, maybe make the first few layers entirely free to visit while under the effects of the crystal on account of you not needing protection from the chaos energies or similar justifications.

While we haven't seen it much yet, I think the cost of diving for something with a desired effect could easily be more expensive than the item itself.

For instance, the 3'rd stratum offering Extra respawn is 25 chaos points, or the equivalent of four levels worth of chaos points. The cost of diving is 5 chaos points per ticket, with no idea whether its a 1 in 10 or 1 in 200 chance of getting what you are looking for.

8. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm thinking Richter should add another soul stone to the Krystal Heart to get another needle shot out. This would gain the blood of a tier 2 blood-lined being. Just make sure to dig out the seed and plant it in the vault at the back of the cave. Then use settlement points to upgrade 100% of that Blood Krystal to concentrate.

9. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It might be safer in a special vault room in the dungeon. Make it to where only the the DM can enter.

10. Johan

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Im pretty sure the vault in the cave makes it so that only the lord of the MV can enter. The Dungeon seems like a risk, I don't want it to be populated as a resource. But I suppose don't put all the eggs in one vault, do both! First the cave vault, then if another Heart Krystal forms, sacrifice it to the Dungeon vault...other options idk yet.

11. AndyJ

AndyJ Level 12 (Rogue) Exiles Citizen

49%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    OR if he kills a chaotic creature, possibly the Dungeon's Chaotic Reptile, he should hang it's corpse right in front of the Focus Crystal before using another special soul stone to ensure th it is hit with a Crystal Seed.

If this works he should do it with various elemental creatures, which he could find in the Yves Dungeon, and create a variety of Elemental Crystals.
    That could supercharge his mages. It might even boost affinity or give unique bonuses when enchanting.

PokemonThug likes this.
  12. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hmm so u suggest casting a bunch of chaos magica into growing seed of the new crystal formation... and doing it daily multiple times to create chaos crystal cocaine ?? Also have to test casting chaos magich when sacing a soulstone so total: cryatal growth+chaos/life/fire/blood../others magics = op crystal.
    naughty cptn naughty
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  13. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    u
    use 6 remaining points that is..

14. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    last attempt like this created a Blood crystal for Richto. Ir ur case we might get blood cryatal for snake.. thus easy kill snake.. ir pimp it out!

15. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I never said cast chaos magic. I was suggesting the use of a chaotic particle along with a high level soul stone. Placing them in close confined proximity and injecting the the soul energy would cause them to converge. It might even be possible to take a splinter from the magic crystal and coat it in powdered chaos then give it enough soul energy where they would grow and blend together. Then you could have a living chaotic crystal garden.