DarkForce: Conquest Expansion 1 (LitRPG Mini-Series)

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by R. M. Mulder, Apr 18, 2018.

1. R. M. Mulder

R. M. Mulder Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Many of you may remember my non-LitRPG GameLit story called "Conquest" that I released about a year ago. It's a portal fantasy with a GameLit theme that introduces the backstory to my full series. DarkForce is the Augmented Reality game played inside the story Conquest. I'm excited to announce that I've started posting chapters on RRL for the first LitRPG 'Expansion' in a 9-story mini-series that continues where Conquest left off!

[​IMG]

Here's the synopsis:

Trapped in another world, the DarkForce servers come online and gamers become convinced that the bizarre occurrences around them are actually the result of a game malfunction. What was formerly a fantasy game has now evolved into a First-Person-Shooter. While battling each other, players must find a set of hidden stones infused with an ancient power and return them to various obeslisks surrounding the land. Little do they know however, that the more they level up in the game, the more they carry out the sinister work of the loathsome creature called the Leviathan.

Go check it out and please leave a comment!
    DarkForce: Conquest Expansion 1 (LitRPG Mini-Series) | Royal Road

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    How's it going?

R. M. Mulder likes this.
  3. R. M. Mulder

R. M. Mulder Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've got 6 chapters up now. I intend to post another tomorrow :)

Paul Bellow likes this.