Deamons Castraton Tactics

Discussion in 'Not The Land' started by PokemonThug, Dec 6, 2020.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Claiming of the Alter seemed a bit off to me.
    How did Zero know that Some of the "good guy Gods" would be his enemies..? like the Fish dude?
    Maybe the Three of them wanted to attack the Deamon and end him without endangering the new God? Gods all could be lvl 0?! so 3 vs 2?

Then why to cut off the dick? Then wait? for like 5 SECONDS?!
    Why not to just decapitate the Deamon?! Ok Say we go with castration strategy.. why no to cut his balls off too? This seemed like a bitchslap to the deamon. Come back stronger you little bitch, I will consume you then! It's like I cant leave my Hexagon so I'll make you bring me meat!

Why also to release them all at once?
    Zero being lvl 0 was almost killed by a single lvl 2 monkey. So why not to bring all 128 cat dudes and 4 clerics with enchanted weapons so that once altar will be unlocked we would at the very least kill the Deamon and his new servant God?! I think after killing those two.. We could easily kill remaining three.. cause they would stand frozen by fear..

2. Waterhobit

Waterhobit Level 12 (Rogue) Citizen

80%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yea I'm not sure why he didn't kill the demon outright. But I am also surprised he didn't try to form some sort of alliance with one or two of the others. I am not sure that would have worked, but I would have tried it if I were in his shoes.

Mister Bill likes this.
  3. Mister Bill

Mister Bill Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think he really distrusted all of them (or didn’t think they’d earned any trust yet). The elf lady would have been a good choice.

4. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    lvl 0 godlings are kinda shit. Dude could have killed at least like 4 of them with the Elf lady. and Why not? he would level the f**k up! and get a bunch of Bonuses, he could actually quite easily disable all of them and sac them all on the alter lol.
    This is what I would have done. Laidy elf did give some knowledge but very little... also all of them could be fed to the spirit beast lol.

5. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Maybe because he is not an evil shit killing people solely for personal gain?

Its also an open question whether he could in fact have beaten five spirit gods/ godlevel-strength-beings in battle. Bringing a bunch of people with physical weaponry wouldn't have done squat to tip the scales in his favor, the weapons would just pass through them without effect.

Mister Bill likes this.
  6. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Dude... Dude... like dude...
    Our God(lvl 0 noob) was almost, ALMOST killed by a fcking MONKEY. like lvl 1 or lvl2 monkey lol.
    So those punk ass bitches (lvl 0 noobs, we castrated the Deamon lol)are easy game for 2-3 of our cat dudes. Easy prey, we have surprize, weapons, numbers, Holy priests, Justice!

They are what good gods?
    Fishhead would have killed us and our folowers, Deamon God too, Snake dude too, This is not the Land! Thise cruel bastards have killed +- all their worshoppers..

So Deamon will come and attack us, kill us. Fish God too, Snake dude too, Minotaur prob yes... at this point my dude.. They have to go, even the Elf one.

its we or em.

7. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Oh i'm not saying some of them don't deserve to die, i'm saying they are spirits which normally means immunity to nonmagical attacks which means only a couple of pantherkin can actually fight. They on the other hand have access to their divine powers, prayers, titles, items, and whatever faith points they have remaining. Level 0 they might be, that doesn't mean they can't beat the shit out of some noob who can't hit back.

Mister Bill likes this.
  8. Mister Bill

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They’ve lived for a very long time and have a ton of training and experience, though.

9. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yes they have spells at their disposal(Like the dickless Deamon, from teleportation magic to energy bolts.. ), not so sure about real fighting experience, this is way more like a civilization game and gods mostly delegate.
    Yes we can't kill em fully, but do we really need to?
    I bet the bonuses for spilling their blood on the altar would be epic.. maybe a few panthers would die.. small price to pay.
    Spells can be interrupted, like by cutting ones dick or threat of cutting throat, we could take 3 of them hostages and immediately kill the deamon and snake god.
    Then sac them or kill em, we should get some bonuses for this. Offing 4 gods and a deamon gotta be pretty awesome.

no matter what is the outcome there is or our plan. There is Absolutely no reason not to have all 200 of our followers with weapons. nets ropes etc. bags to drag over heads etc..
    What if the 5 would have agreed to off the new god first and would have attacked immediately, maybe He could have killed one of them.. maybe. With prep we would be prepared.

10. Mister Bill

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah, probably would be good bonuses. For sure.

11. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The spirits are intangible, physical objects pass through them and they can pass through physical objects such as pantherkin.

So if I were one of those spirit gods i'd fly right into the crowd of 200 pantherkin swinging useless physical weaponry at me and use them as cover to launch strikes at the clerics who now cannot use their magical powers without hitting their own people.

Numbers are great in most situations, but not this one.

Mister Bill likes this.
  12. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Spirits like the spirit beast that the Dude has yes.
    However Dead Gods, especially lvl 0 noobs.. might just die outright. The FishGod seems the super afraid of getting his Di*k cut off hahahaha..

13. Mister Bill

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    ...the dude?

14. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah with a spirit weapon. Honestly, cutting off the demons dick was the smartest move he made by far.

Mister Bill likes this.
  15. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    He probably might have not done very well in a stand up fight, but with the shock he caused (both emotionally and physically) the Demon didn't think to fight back after the chop, the same for the Gods that witnessed it, probably the smartest and safest thing he could have done to win.

Mister Bill likes this.