Disney Star Wars LitRPG Movie?

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Wow. Just had an idea. What if we all email/call Disney and beg them to do a LitRPG movie where super Star Wars fans get sucked into a Star Wars video game.

Epic?

I think so...

What says the community?

Zachariah Dracoulis likes this.
  2. Zachariah Dracoulis

Zachariah Dracoulis God Emperor of LitRPG (I can be an egotist too) LitRPG Author Citizen

12%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Has to be Battlefront 2 (the original), where the AI actually put up a fight. And yes, very epic

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I bet they would do it too.

I mean, once they see Ready Player One's numbers.

I was thinking a future VR Star Wars - they can make fun of the old first trilogy characters...

Visit the Cantina...

Man I can't stop thinking about it now. Heh.

4. Matthew James

Matthew James Blind Beholder Beta Reader Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Storm Troopers always missing suddenly explained: This summer! Chris Pratt, TJ Miller, Patton Oswalt, Barak Hardley, Adeel Akhtar, Neil Maskell, Aziz Anzari, Alan Tudyk, Peter Dinklage and Keri Hilson (the only woman in the sausage party) are transported to the universe of Star Wars straight from the theater after the end of "Rogue One". They find themselves playing the roles of the Storm Troopers just as their Star Destroyer overtakes the Alderaan Cruiser. A Storm Trooper Voice roars out "Prepare to board the Tantine IV!" The men of the cast collectively: What the hell is going on!? Keri Hilson: What the f**k is a tan time 4?

Join the gang as they relive the worst moments of a New Hope! Standing to the side while Luke's family is killed, watching the slaughter of Jawas and droids, the death of Obi Wan Kinobi! Coming to theaters this January 1st in 2019, the comedy event of the New Year!

TJ Miller accidentally panics and shoots R2D2, Adeel Akhtar pulls a swiss army knife (the whole crew steps back from a British Muslim with a knife) and uses the can-opener to pop open R2D2 and tear out his guts, and then the crew turns to look at Peter Dinklage.

Peter Dinklage: Are you kidding me!?

From inside R2D2 we hear Peter swearing at C3po (Aziz Anzari who wasn't part of the theatre group and who starts out as C3po and delivers all the same lines but with Aziz flare) on tattoine inside the R2 unit and its all translated to beep-boops on the outside.

Aziz-3po: Daaaaamn R2, that's rude.

Alan Tudyk started out in a ballcap and hoodie because he was attending his own movie, and no one knows who he is from Rogue One. He re-enacts his death as K-2SO towards the end of a New Hope trying to save Obi Wan, but it turns out he has Jedi potential and he deflected all the blaster shots. Now Darth Vader is choking him out and telling him to join the darkside.

Alan Tudyk: *Wheezing Cough* Sure! Ju-ust, s-stop, ch-chok-in me!

Darth Vader: Wise decision.

Standing in the desert the whole cast of Storm Troopers get orders from their special forces commander, Chris Pratt dressed exactly like Dash Rendar from Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, who says only one person gets to go inside and slaughter the Jawas and search for the droids on the already disabled Sandcrawler.

Chris Pratt: Choose amongst yourselves boys!

The crew starts arguing and they decide to draw straws, but Chris Pratt mutters under his breath about the group traveling everywhere together like a flock of ducklings in single file.

Chris Pratt: Guys just... guys just one thing... you need to... that is standing in single file isn't... what Sand People do, okay? Its just not. Ok? Guys are you listening?

Group: Yes Sir! Stand in single file!
    Group whispers amongst themselves, "Like he needs to tell us, we've seen star wars!"

They ontinue to stand in single file and realize they have nothing to draw straws with, so they pair off and do rock paper scissors and leap frog over one another to keep their tracks "good". Chris Pratt looks on in disbelief. "f**k it, I retire in a week."

Cut to Neil Maskell as he re-enacts his Utopia school shooting scene but onboard the Jawa Sandcrawler, except Patton Oswalt (who is like Aziz and) is one of the Jawas, but he refuses to die and goes full Neo from the matrix avoiding capture and takes up a gun and starts blasting back. Killing most of his friends and the droids and doing Neil's job for him.

Patton Oswalt: WUTINI BITCH!

The crew stands outside ignoring their commander who is drinking heavily from a flask. Barak Hardly makes a disgusted face.

Barak Hardly: What is that smell?

TJ Miller: Relax, its just my suit venting. These suits are like wet suits, you can pee right in them.

Chris Pratt under his breath: Nooo they aren't.

Keri Hilson: That's only true when you're in water...

TJ Miller: Oh. Ohhh no.

The joints of his armor below the waist began to shoot out streams of fluid like a fountain. Splashing Alan Tudyk's legs.

Alan Tudyk: What the-

Cue the Star Wars Music

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You forgot Simon Pegg lol

He could cross over from Star Trek.

They could all keep telling him, "You're not supposed to be here!"

6. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've never been a star wars fan but I would definitely watch that.

Paul Bellow likes this.