Divinity: Original Sin 2 - best PC RPG in years

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Timothy W. Long, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Timothy W. Long

Timothy W. Long Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I can't get enough of this game. I've now played the entire Fort Joy area 3 time with 3 different character/party members. This game reminded me how much I love turn based RPGs. I hope it hits consoles so I can play this on the big 4K. Anyone else playing?

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Matthew Siege

Matthew Siege Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Love that game! Why wait for consoles (wouldn't hold my breath on this one...) when you can use Steam in TV mode and play on the TV. If you've got a fairly decent laptop/2nd computer near the TV, you can even use one of those to link to your gaming rig. cast/HDMI to the TV and you're set to play remotely...

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. undead_anything

undead_anything Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    haha..ok, purposely searched for a forum just like this to vent and discuss. Love the game-to the point where I am blowing off happy hours and dates. Hopefully, this is still active! Enjoyed DOS more on console and DOS2 is no different though you can't be the mods on the pc. (just not big fan of using mouse and keyboard-need to spend the time with the keybinding stuff)

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    lol Glad you found us.

5. OverlordXerver

OverlordXerver Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen Aspiring Writer

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My god, I love this game so much! Anyone else excited for Divinity: Fallen Heroes releasing this year?

6. Enone

Enone Level 5 (Veteran) Citizen

17%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Oh, gosh, yes! Divinity 2 is just so enchanting! (Too bad I can't say the same about the first part, as I never tried it myself). Every time I play it the game surprises me, as well as giving those nostalgia feels since I always recall Baldur's Gate - the game that got me super invested in fantasy settings and good story. And it warms my heart that the same studio took up the new BG! It's almost a dream come true!

Paul Bellow likes this.