Eagerly Awaiting Book 9 [SPOILERS!]

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Johan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Waterhobit

Waterhobit Level 10 (Filcher) Citizen

12%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I hadn't seen this before, so this is new info for me.

Is it possible that Telos is another name for the Labyrinth, or Possibly a location at the center of the Labyrinth. "world" doesn't have to mean planet, it could just indicate a place of existence. Being the center of the Labyrinth would give the second sentence meaning "A bright jewel wrapped in a lattice of realities" and would be a world that gods and demons call home. And Richter did just start the Age of Chaos. Is Remy now a chaos seed, trapped at the center of the Labyrinth?

If Telos is a "world" within the Labyrinth, could it be a god node?

2. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Citizen

49%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    This kind of leads us back to the use of the word Labyrinth. I feel it’s been freely used at times as Aleron has started laying out his world. Which is completely fine. He should just make that clear. At times I believe he means the Labyrinth is the maze of all the interconnected dungeons. At other times I have felt it was a central body which connected to all dungeons as they were born and felt out. Now it seems possible that his “Telos” is the center of a labyrinthine mass of dungeons.

Some of us have placed our knowledge in Hisako and Randy when it comes to knowledge of dungeons. I think the better source is and should be Roswan and Ricther. I now consider Hisako and Randy’s knowledge like gleanings. It’s only what the have read, witnessed or been told. Where as Roswan and Ricther have direct interaction with the dungeons entity and prompts which are way more empirical. We can only hope to learn more from them in the future.