Eagerly Awaiting Book 9 [SPOILERS!]

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Johan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Dragon

Dragon Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

42%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    What harem? Richter is just a promiscuous gangbanger. None of those people have significant legal, personal or financial ties to him beyond those of any other villager. They are not in a relationship. ;)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  2. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

92%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    She'll Def be part of the caravan. But as a high elf I'm thinking she'll be less likely to share the bed. Her way or the highway. I don't like the pun either, but I'm leaving it.

Book 4
    He stopped talking because she laughed at his babbling. “You humans and your conservative views. I am not some stuffy high elf spinster to deny myself the passion I deserve. Do not feel bad about enjoying me and having to leave.” She gathered her dress and slipped it on over her head. Then she walked up to him, grabbed the back of his head, and kissed him soundly. “After all, I’m the one who used you.” She let him go and started walking away. Seeing the cockiness of her stride, Richter realized it would be more accurate to say she sauntered away.

Lianna is high elf spinster

3. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

46%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm thinking that they(she) is more likely to end up being in need of rescuing from Law Indentureship then being able to escape on there own. But could be wrong.

4. Dragon

Dragon Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

42%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    1) It diden't really seem like they were being controlled all that tightly. They couldn't leave the city and moving outside the nonhuman quarter was a bad idea(not necesarily due to the government, we know racism is on the rise in the kingdom.), but they retained freedom of movement within city borders.

2) Mama would have the contacts she needs to get them out of the city, knowledge of who to approach and who would turn on them. Sympathetic guardsmen and nobles that are willing to turn a blind eye as they pass by, maybe even a few managers that want the nonhumans in their charge to have a better life and won't sound the alarm before days later.