Exiled Never Again

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by PokemonThug, May 6, 2021.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Nor Fire Nor Water
    Nor Daemons Nor Angels
    Nor Gods Nor Devils
    Will Ever Exile Us Again

Heil wise ones, after the last cataclysm and destruction of our previous forum, it has come to my attention that we might be at some point in danger of losing our home again. Thus a temporary contact/ discussion place in discord, not an expert just created a place to be prepared for the next cataclysm. @Exiles !

Join the LitRPG Discord Server!

Johan likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Ummm... I think I said I was leaving it up. A few hundred bucks a year is worth having you guys around.

Joe Schmoe likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    A
    Also, there's waaaaaay too much history documented here (from even before the @Exiles showed up) that I wouldn't just take it down without having a way to back it up somehow.

If it's a trust issue, I've been here for four years this May... Oh, hey! It's our FOUR YEAR BIRTHDAY! And there's a mutiny! Ahahaha.... Small smile.

I'm around if anyone wants to chat about this...

4. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Third, I've got sub-forums for two of my other projects too - the LitRPG Video Game and my new LitRPG Adventures... so I'm likely not gonna take this place down.

Please let me know if you've heard otherwise!

5. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Sounds like a misunderstanding then. Its mostly that Aleron had a way of suddenly pulling the rug away from under our feet.

Twice I believe he has shut down forums? I wasn't there for the first one, so i've only heard the occasional longbeard grumble about old grudges.

So rumors have a tendency to take on a life of their own.

6. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Happy Anniversary @Paul Bellow! I hope you many many more years here. May it work many blessings for you and your writings. As we have found a blessing here with a place to carry on, even with our friends and fiends like Pokey.

Thank you Paul

Johan and Paul Bellow like this.
  7. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Screw money. This made my day. Thank you, sir. :)

Seriously, it means a lot. Keep enjoying your stay!

Belgared likes this.
  8. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Happy Anniversary @Paul Bellow! Not planning to leave unless thrown out, and then will come back again;D
    This is just in case, more like a contact list, forum has way too many benefits in a comparison to discord, discord is more like few ideas/img/ video exchange.. not much more.
    You can't have a prolonged discussion in discord lasting like 30 pages or so, sorry for "dramatic" entry..

Mister Bill and Paul Bellow like this.
  9. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks, guys.

[​IMG]

PokemonThug likes this.
  10. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    This would be quite fun, looking forward to a game;DD
    Show the ropes for the young @Captain BlackJack hehe

Paul Bellow likes this.
  11. Captain BlackJack

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Young? I have hairs on my butt older then you.

POKEY, it’s not nice to scare seniors! Just you mentioning “showing me the ropes” conjures thoughts of you doing shibari. Please I wouldn’t trust you with shoe strings much less ropes.

12. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    kinky Cptn kinky, din't knew u had a shoe lace fetish. However you will have to find someone else to joint u in those games. But I do hear shibari allows to build trust so I hope you will overcome your trust issues!
    And actually if ur a milenial ur age should be already 2x standart one so ur at least 2x.. so ur pretty "seasoned" actually

So about that D&D what do ??

P.S. based on the forum ranking.. still young

13. Captain BlackJack

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

Pokey, I could have had millennial children. My wife and I were late bloomers. Pokey you might not want to believe it but all my younglings are generation Z. Hopefully, my children won’t be infected with the modern societal ills. You might appreciate this. I have had my son in summer boxing camps, martial arts, and multiple sports since he was 7. He is also in Scouts. I have also been teaching him good gardening techniques. Three years ago I paid to get him in a weapons training class. He also shots archery, rifle, shotguns, and hand guns. This was his first year in archery competition. You might think I’m hard core now but I plan on tasing a man not a man child.

As far as my age pokey. I think I have @$$ hair older then you.

:p:D

Mister Bill and PokemonThug like this.
  14. PokemonThug

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    This is great,contact me in private if you would like to hear about preparations to the enemy unseen.

P.S. Still lvl 17 > lvl 15 :D

Johan likes this.