Fallout, Skyrim, Doom VR

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Apollos, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Apollos

Apollos Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

98%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    All in the title... is anyone going to quit their job and see how long they can play before the police come to kick them out of their apartment?

Seriously though, with these three games your talking about weeks worth of content... thoughts?

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  2. Dean Chalmers

Dean Chalmers Level 5 (Veteran) LitRPG Author Citizen

33%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Can people really play PSVR for hours and hours without getting seriously nauseous? I've heard a lot of things about motion sickness, even from people who generally like the system.
    If I didn't have a small child running around and had more disposable income I'd be tempted to pick up the VR set just to try though.

Apollos likes this.
  3. Apollos

Apollos Level 7 (Cutpurse) LitRPG Author Citizen

98%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    There's a lot out about how some people get sick, but most people don't get sick at all. Then there are those that only get sick playing very specific games. Also there was an article I read that discussed vr sickness and just like see sickness it's possible to get use to it.

Now as the games get better, they will figure out the nausea triggers more and more. I only expect it to last for the first 1 to 2 generations of vr.

There was an article that came out recently about two guys spending 48 hours straight playing. It's possible.

Paul Bellow likes this.