Free Book! With hopes of reviews...

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books' started by Thomas Davidsmeier, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Thomas Davidsmeier

Thomas Davidsmeier Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Citizen

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hello LitRPGers!

I've got an epic fantasy book out on Amazon right now that does not have enough reviews. I'd love to give you a free copy of the book if you'd like to read it and perhaps review it.

Just reply on here if you're interested!

BandTCoverReallyLittle.jpg

Here's my book description from Amazon:

Words of Praise
    “Loved it - a fantastic debut. Davidsmeier plunges us into a strange and compelling world of myth and magic, keeping you reading into the wee hours of the morning. Five stars!” - David The Good, Best Selling Amazon Author

As other men bow to evil, Sojourners stand and fight.
    They are the last lights shining in a dark world ruled by Heaven’s Exiles.

Against the Fallen World
    A Sojourner settlement is attacked by Exile fallen angels and their monstrous minions. Three young friends are separated from their families. Now the soldier’s son Litharus, loving and kind Ingrid, and precocious Gwendolyn must set out together to find their parents. Even though the whole world seems to be aligned against them, they have a secret advantage. Each of these young Sojourners has a special magical Blessing. Are these magical talents enough to escape the Exiles hunting them and help them finally find safety in their parents’ arms?

Epic Christian Fantasy and Adventure
    The intertwined tales in Blessings and Trials span generations and cross seas and continents. They are woven into a world full of dragons, demons, and angels that has been shaped by the currents of magical powers throughout its history. But like the works of JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis that inspired it, this novel is an authentic story of Faith, Hope, and Love battling the forces of Evil.

2. theritualist9

theritualist9 Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    @Thomas Davidsmeier cover looks cool man. I would love to read it. I promise I will post my review on Amazon & Goodreads!

3. Thomas Davidsmeier

Thomas Davidsmeier Level 12 (Rogue) LitRPG Author Citizen

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    How do you want me to send it to you?

4. theritualist9

theritualist9 Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Send me any format to theritualist369@gmail.com or share a Dropbox/OneDrive link.