Golumn True Growth vs Golum Enchantments or smtng

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by PokemonThug, Dec 4, 2020.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 13 (Assassin) Roleplaying Exiles Citizen

70%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Heil Brothers!

Richter has chosen for his golum True growth talent with +- 1.5 mln exp until next lvl. So its clear that without accidentally killing an enemy army a few times, Golumn will not level up.. maybe with consumption ability that could be done easier..
    However the question remains how much more powerful the golum would be with Golumn enchantment talent vs True growth!?

Currently we see that Golumn is strong enough, he is able to stand on his own ---+ vs lvl 52 Tier 2 Worm. and +- vs ~42 lvl Scropion.

upload_2020-12-4_18-54-19.png
    upload_2020-12-4_18-58-24.png
    upload_2020-12-4_18-58-59.png
    So now we have a choice!
    True growth for 42 TP or Golem Enchantment for 80 TP

Current Golem is ~17th = 17*3 = 51 Enchantment lvl.
    With Golem Enchantment 4 : 51lvl/2 = 25.5 ~26 +2lvl's as a bonus we will have 28lvl golem vs lvl 19 now.

lets look at the stats: current lvl 19
    upload_2020-12-4_19-5-28.png
    Now lvl 28 Golem
    Health: 800
    Mana: 249
    Stamina: 800
    Attack: 24
    DEFENCE: 70 (sorry but hahahahahahaha epic lols.. try killing this thing)
    Speed: 57 ft/min
    Speed not in Retard units: 17.37 meters/min
    for a comparison avg human walking speed is 100 meters/min so clearly AK has fucked up the speed pretty drastically here.

Enchanted Golem.
    upload_2020-12-4_19-16-12.png
    upload_2020-12-4_19-16-51.png

So after upgrade the speed increases + 31% Flowing rock Golem speed would be:
    74.6 ft/min? for Lvl 28 Flowing rock Golem.. 30% slower than walking human.. the f**k?! WTF..
    Speed:74.6 ft/min
    Speed not in Retard units: 22.7 meters/min (avg human walks 100 meters in a min)
    I think its obvious that a stronger golem would absolutely devastate everything in his path.. still now true growth is a content option.

speed should be an error otherwise Richto would have left the Golum like 20 caves behind due to his crawling speed.. also speed was an error in the first version, because Golem was 7 feet tall so he has long legs -> big legs walks faster.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  2. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 11 (Thief) Exiles Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Other than the possible use of those talent points else where (not a real issue for richter, except for his miserly tendencies) i don’t really see a down side to the true growth talent. Yes it will take a while for the golem to grow, but it also means that the golem will not truly become obsolete, as a static leveled golem would. If that golem sticks around as long as richter lives it will become quite powerful. True it will be out stripped in power when richter makes another higher stage golem, but that golem will be incredibly large as well, As each stage brought a larger figure. I’d imagine this would be less of an issue for most of the elements as air/water/dark/light would probably be less solid than earth. Life/death is a huge question as to how they would manifest, spirit/shade or ent/zombie. Though i can see a flesh golem counting as a death golem.

Johan and PokemonThug like this.
  3. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

52%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Most Likely Bone Golem for Death, although other materials may be of use to make them. A Flesh Golem might be a Death Golem but I would think probably more likely it would be a Blood Magic Golem, might depend on the Freshness of the Body Parts and which Magic is used, Death Magic = Corpse Golem, Blood Magic = Flesh Golem?
    Blood Magic - Blood = Blood Golem?

4. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 11 (Thief) Exiles Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I’d imagine death golems would be made out of dead things like bone and flesh. Though i can also see non-corporeal creatures made of strait death energy.

blood golems are a thing in some fantasy worlds. Gotta murder a lot of things to make one though.

Captain BlackJack likes this.
  5. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

41%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not necessarily.. Enough blood replenishment spells/ and or potions could get you there on your own.

6. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Citizen

99%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I could see Ricther using the cubes of flesh he received from the worms to make another golem. Although I don’t like the idea of a flesh golem I had thought if Caulder still lingers in the Land the Vurm flesh cubes would at least cover his bones.