Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gryphon, May 31, 2017.

1. Gryphon

Gryphon Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Ever since my writing home closed, I've been looking for a place to call my own. Since I'm writing LitRPG and this place was established for readers and writers of the kind, I thought I'd give the place a shot. I go by RJ Triveri when I'm writing, and so far I've been working hard on polishing my first LitRPG, Incipere Online, and am currently working on my second novel, Hacked.

I love writing, I love reading, and I just love to do things that involve the two. Overall, I hope to make a few friends, find a few more things to read, and just generally enjoy myself. Oh, and I will make bad jokes as often as possible. It might take a bit to get used to things, but I hope to learn more about this place and those in it.

I think that's about everything anyone would want to know right now... Oh! I also have a fifteen pound, two year old cat.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Is the cat extra-dimensional? Just askin'. Haha.

Seriously, though, sounds like you'll fit right in.

Feel free to add your link to your sig. You should have gotten a link to the long welcome thread in your sign-up email.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  3. Gryphon

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The cat is not. He is a Tux that is named Ink. Quite a fancy creature if I say so myself.

Well, I'm looking for the shops, but other than that I'm still exploring. I shall set things up in time.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    *Points to top right where gold total is displayed. A drop down should appear if you hover.*

*Wanders away to writing cave to write...*

5. Gryphon

43%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Found it. Also discovered my gold count is rather strange. Not going to complain about gold!

Paul Bellow likes this.