Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kris, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Kris

Kris Level 2 (Initiate) Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Some of you may remember me from posts on Facebook. Finally decided to make an account here and post and visit this fine forum.

I’ve been into RPG’s officially since I was 12. Thanks to an uncle who introduced me to it. I’ve played Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, Ravensloft, Mechwarrior, Vampire, Birthright, Spelljammer, and a few others I’m forgetting about. Mostly play Pathfinder rules alone now. Try as I may, just can’t get my wife into it. That’s okay though. We play plenty of PC games together.

Due to health issues, gaming has became my way of staying sane. I’m almost always playing a PC game or pen and paper (or as an old friend once said—Pencil and paper. Any real gamer isn’t crazy enough to use pen. That always makes me giggle when I think about that). World of Warcraft, Sims 4, and/or Civilization VI are my main PC games.

I have a fair assortment of 2nd edition DnD books, along with a few prized box sets that I cherish. So if you have a question, ask, will do my best to find your answer and get back to ya. Well, that’s about all I can think of for an introduction. Hope to maybe make some forum buddies and enjoy some gaming talk. Happy Hunting all!

Kris

2. Prax Venter

Prax Venter Author of Enthralled and Irrelevant Jack LitRPG Author Citizen

76%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome to the LitRPG forum, Kris!

3. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  4. grimshawl

grimshawl Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Citizen

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hello Kris and welcome aboard. pretty new here myself and also a long time gamer. I mostly play Vampire, Werewolf, Rifts/Paladium, DnD, Shadowrun and Deadlands although I have played lots of other games at one time or anther.

5. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome aboard. Lemme know if you have any questions.

6. SmilingBlueWolf

SmilingBlueWolf Level 9 (Burgler) Citizen Aspiring Writer

6%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome! I'm a Civ player as well, even though I've been busy so no Civ VI for me properly yet. Civ VI is a great inspiration when it comes to "City and Kingdom Building" in LitRPG writing. It helps me visualize a lot of things!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  7. Seagrim

Seagrim Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Greetings. My addiction lately has been Rimworld. An old addiction was Master of Magic, but, I haven't really broken teeth on Civilization, yet. I'm thinking of breaking back into the Paper and Pencil scene, but, I'll need to figure if I want to start on Pathfinder or grab up the new D&D V5 books.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  8. Cadwe

Cadwe Arrogant cheeky Dragon Lord Roleplaying Shop Owner Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

4%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Paris (France)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome!