Hello Friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Okelley, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Okelley

Okelley Level 4 (Warrior) Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    O'Kelley Here.

I've talked to most of you on the Discord quite a bit but thought I'd do a post on here. I write (currently) The Genesis Game and Carrion Crow, I'm a former Social Worker, Mental Health Therapist, and Veteran, so if you ever need a little help with writing about the other side of the tracks, feel free to reach out.

The weirdest thing that I'm willing to admit is that I keep an old VCR remote. The remote doesn't work, and the VCR has long since been tossed, but its sort of my "lucky" totem. I packed it way on accident at the age of 18 when I deployed the first time.

Martin L likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome! Good to have you with us!

3. Martin L

Martin L Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I have a St. Michael's medallion I've carried for years. On our first deployment (which we thought was going to MUCH worse than it was) my buddy gave it to me and told me it was his. If anything happened to him I was to give it to his mom. Everyone came home just fine but I've held onto it for all these years. I'm not Catholic and he was but it has a lot of meaning to me.