Hello World(s)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kent L. Kegans, May 14, 2017.

1. Kent L. Kegans

Kent L. Kegans Level 3 (Apprentice) Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Greetings all I have beta read for many authors in the genre, I shall let no ploy hole escape my gaze. I have been doing tech support for the past 7 years and have recently relocated to near Grand Junction, Colorado

Question: is RPG (role playing) the default for some of these subforums? Some sort of notation would be great.

Scargro and Halimah like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Ooh. I'm in need of beta readers. Any ideas on how we can set something up here to get beta readers in touch with authors who want help?

I'm all ears!

"Question: is RPG (role playing) the default for some of these subforums? Some sort of notation would be great"

Not sure what you mean? As the site's only a few days old, I'm waiting for input from members before I make any huge decisions. As an early member, your input is valued highly!

3. Kent L. Kegans

Kent L. Kegans Level 3 (Apprentice) Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    On the LitRPG Society Facebook page somewhere there is a Google Doc with the contact info of several of us beta readers. Pm the page or one of the mods for it.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Cool deal. I need to check it out for my book two.

Thanks for sharing!

5. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    @Kent L. Kegans

Okay, I get what you're saying now. Some of us are breaking in and out of character. If anything, we might eventually start a hidden category with official role-playing threads?

Sidenote: I saw there's an RPG bot for discord, which is kinda cool.

I'm trying to be laid-back and allow the community to evolve/shape as naturally as possible. Lemme know if you have any ideas and/or feedback.

Right now, the "meta" seems to be in character (or out) when talking about the steal gold feature. Mostly. HTH!