How to level the Smithy

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Johan, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Dragon

Dragon Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

93%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Enchantment? That was a chaotic blade with a 24 hour existence before it just disappears. I think it takes more than just an enchantment. Though I do look forward to seeing some chaotic weaponry.

2. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 8 (Thug) Roleplaying Exiles Citizen

82%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    @Johan have you acquainted for the access price to the sea of Chaos?
    I believe Richto can access at least a few levels for free.. but others will cost $$$

&) about the daggers ure sac it on the 23rd hour of the expiration timer. BUT BEFORE sacking it kill say 6 chaos seeds!! hoho

3. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 11 (Thief) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

56%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The Chaos Daggers disappear after being used to Kill a Chaos Seed. So only one kill per Dagger.
    Also he has to pay to enter all the different Layers of the Sea of Chaos, no free layers. But he does have one Free Purchase that he can use.

4. Johan

Johan Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I did not. Will adjust.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  5. Johan

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You never know what blades traits are from crafting or Enchantment placed on them or another process. I don't think the forge cares, it's magic either way.

6. Johan

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It would have been nice if Richtær used Chaos Magic on the malleable iron. He didn't need to cast a spell on it, just use the feeling of the magic like he does with the spell ring. Like Sovinia does with her ship

Andrew Lynas and PokemonThug like this.
  7. Dragon

93%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    That's one option to get max use out of a blade :) Though, instead of becoming another powerful lonewolf rando killer doom to eventually get caught and farmed to true death...

Catch the guys killing randomly, putting yourself forward as the natural leader and protector of chaos seeds (which arguably isn't really a pretense), keeping the captives around as chaos point piggy banks (maybe you try to rehabilitate some of them). That would give Richter yet another use of the eyes as he knows how many lives they have left, so he can force them to final kill each other one by one with the knife, before killing the last one himself.

I believe this was a method mentioned at some point by someone, probably you.

PokemonThug likes this.
  8. Waterhobit

Waterhobit Level 7 (Cutpurse) Citizen

78%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I don't like this theory. Sure it is an efficient way to maximize chaos point gainage, but it would lead Richter down a path darker than I would like to see him go.

9. Dragon

93%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Agreed. I just wanted to bring up this old idea if we were going to dive into the darker posibilities. I likely wouldn't continue the series if Richter strayed this far into evil. Its not really justifiable.

10. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 8 (Thug) Roleplaying Exiles Citizen

82%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    u might be onto something here Dragon,
    Now Richter is a Chaos Lord, and he can have vassals, who give him CP's.
    So Richter can Farm the evil Chaos seeds, until their last death, then force them into hibernation state as a vassal.
    Easy as getting eggs from a chicken.

Now sure if allowing them to kill each other will not create a situation where they might aquire say 50 CP's and buy a teleport spell or something of that nature..