I Ate a Ring of Teleport Control I found in the Locker of the New Cute Girl in my High School.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga, Light Novels' started by Paul Bellow, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Good light novel title? ;)

Seagrim likes this.
  2. DJ Schinhofen

DJ Schinhofen Creator of Worlds. LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen Aspiring Writer

21%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Void
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Instead of ate, use took. Less, umm, odd that way

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. VRRanger

VRRanger Level 12 (Rogue) Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I don't know, ate gives it some character. Maybe he can only teleport when he has indigestion, or he can retrieve and wear it later but it never comes off and smells permanently like the bottom of an outhouse

[​IMG]

Paul Bellow and WildAzazel like this.
  4. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    In some roguelikes when you eat a ring of teleport control, you can that ability all the time. You can see where my mind's been. Heh.

Might there be side-effects for eating it?

5. Jason

Jason Troll Lord Roleplaying Shop Owner Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Any food consumed does not fill the belly. You are perpetually hungry only to be sated by the consumption infants blood.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  6. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    sounds like the MC is a perv.

I'll go call the panty police.

Also a proctologist, that ring might block his colon causing him to... errrrrr back up lets say. TO THE ER! I'll bring my iPhone and record it for prosperity :D :D :D

Paul Bellow likes this.
  7. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    i would read this based off the idea. i love teleporting :) i used to do it when I burped. It's so funny you mention this. it hits so close to home.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  8. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    BUT NOW HE HAS TELEPORT CONTROL! (if he ever learns how to teleport or does it accidentally...) hahaha

Why would he eat the ring anyway? Maybe she caught him going through her locker and he HAD to eat it?

Does sound like he's kinda pervy. lol

9. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    No, every time he burps SHE gets randomly teleported somewhere because plot twist: she ate the teleporter.

VRRanger and Paul Bellow like this.
  10. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Maybe he has an eating disorder. I once saw a talk show that interviewed people that had cravings for weird things. One lady would eat a scoop of laundry detergent every day. For one, it was dryer lent. Why not metal objects?

CheshirePhoenix and Paul Bellow like this.
  11. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It's on TLC and the show is called "my strange addiction" and yeah, it's bloody disturbing.

12. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    told ya he's a perv. why else is he looking through a girl's locker XD

Maybe he got the hiccups (OR a girl mentions the activation word, has to be in a girl's voice because of the previous owner) and every time he finds himself in a strange place. it'll have to be a short story though, that ring has to come out of one end eventually Lol

CheshirePhoenix likes this.
  13. CheshirePhoenix

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    LN characters don't poop. The only time they go to the bathroom is to either take a bath (if they're at home) or get bullied (if they're at school).

14. Tom Gallier

Tom Gallier Level 15 (Guardian) LitRPG Author Citizen

19%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I love the idea of him being transported to random places (the place he is thinking about at that moment) when he burps or hiccups. What if he's thinking about getting it on with Jenny, and burp, he's between her legs and she's kicking him, screaming, "Get off me you perv!" Or his teacher? or... I wonder what it's like to be inside a dragon's den...burp. Yikes. Help

Paul Bellow likes this.
  15. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    wait he's in high school so maybe he's oogling the teacher's cleaving when something surprises him (maybe he was day dreaming) and he teleport face first into them.

though I'm more of the old school of comedy kindda girl so more my style =

he's in PE with a butt ugly male teacher (an athelate wannabe but closer to a gorilla!)

while jogging around the track someone trips him and his self preservation kicks in causing him to teleport to the closest safe area... he's teacher's butt (because he was jogging infront of them in tight shorts, his eyes were glued to that rear all class XD

DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 100 CADET!!

"but we're not a military school sir.."

AND ANOTHER 20 JUST FOR THAT! NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Paul Bellow and CheshirePhoenix like this.