LOL I Had a dream I want to share

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Kidlike101, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Nope, an actual dream. I just found it funny and wanted to share.

Security around the white house is lax, very lax. This is actually on purpose considering Trump (let's call him Drump for copy right reasons) has just won his second term there.

The secret guard are hoping for an assassination attempt or something to rid them of him. The man must have enemies right? They just can't make it too obvious.

And so we follow the different members secret service in their attempts to turn Drump into duck season. More so after what he did during his first term.

Story one
    Guard name = Mary-Ann
    Code Name = Number 6

When super powered women attack the white house, this is who you call. Mary-Ann. Hired on the team because she has super strength.

One problem. 9 times out of 10 the women attacking are from Mary-Ann's fan club and instead of targeting the president they just want memorabilia.
    This has the added bonus of dissuading real attacks as the white house is now full of women that can fly, break through walls, shot laserbeams from their eyes... etc.

Mary-Ann kicks their butts and for some very odd reason this increases her popularity.

Why did this happen?

Mary-Ann got popular in a rags to riches make over reality show (she was trailer trash sorry if this isn't a PC way of saying it) and got minor roles in actual TV shows and a few low budget movies.

Then tragedy really struck as she was trying to make things work with her husband (a Bum who felt she was getting too good for him with all the fans and all.)

Drump visited... the Cheetos factory! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! only in the dream it was Teetos... I guess in dreams you need to pay for licensing?

Anyway a single hair. Just one hair. fell into the goop that made that orange thingie they're coated in.

That entire shipment was contaminated and any woman that eat a bag of it got freak powers as his virus stuck to her X chromosomes. For men the effects were dormant and it was likely they're future daughters will get it. Thankfully most were bros or geeks so the chances of that were slim.

For Mary-Ann however it ruined her life. Her husband couldn't take her also being strong enough to left their trailer as well as being kindda famous so he left. he strength was destroying the set and didn't match with his feminine image so they let her go and she was finding it hard to support herself.

Then came the interview with the secret service. Do you want to get back at him? The cause of it all?

The fact that her own fans are getting in the way of legit villains just causes Mary-Ann to lose her temper with them even faster.

I'm guessing emperor orange did something to ruin the lives of every single person on that team. Each with her or his own story that caused them to be resentful but alternately is to Drump's advantage. Shame that dream ended. it actually had a plot LOL!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    azukilemons and Viergacht like this.
  2. Viergacht

Viergacht Thunderdragon LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    XD I think your subconscious is telling you something!

3. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    That trump will cause us to mutate beyond reason and get elected for a second term?

That cheetos will be the cause of our downfall?

That a 4 feet petite 20 something year old in very, very, very, VERY tacky evening wear and six inch heels kicking ass is fun to watch?

You don't need a subconscious to tell you that XD

Viergacht likes this.
  4. Viergacht

Viergacht Thunderdragon LitRPG Author Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    If he gets elected a second time, the states needed to be nuked from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

5. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I vote for crappy security, super villains and vindictive exs.

Though because this my mind they'll all somehow manage to boost his approval ratings or help him close a deal. I mean it's trump, he doesn't get thrown under the bus. HE IS THE FREAKIN BUS!!!!!!!!

azukilemons and Viergacht like this.
  6. azukilemons

azukilemons Adventuress of the Open Galaxies Citizen Aspiring Writer

48%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    LOL. Now I'm imagining Mary-Ann Drump Reality TV Show. And WHY am I imagining her as the chick who said "How bout that?" (forgot the phrase, but it went viral...Yeah that was real descriptive OTL)

7. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  8. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    ou purchased this item on September 12, 2017.

I remember nothing o_O

It would make for a fun parody. Though a bit depressing since the Drump would win each time.
    Still it would allow for a lot of fun. One chapter it's Mary-Ann's fan club, all chubby nerdy women with adult acne hoping to get a reaction out of her.

Then one where arab terrorist and Israeli diplomats form an alliance of convenience since Drump is screwing them both over. That one fell apart due to.... internal debates...

One where his stakes were contaminated due to poor quality control and instead of cows they contained wolf meat. redneck werewolf outbreak!

... There's a chance I'm a racist the way this is going.

Viergacht and Paul Bellow like this.
  9. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    [​IMG]

azukilemons and Paul Bellow like this.