Ian Livingstone's Freeway Fighter

Discussion in 'Comics & Graphic Novels' started by Paul Bellow, May 15, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

FREEWAY FIGHTER is a new post-apocalyptic road-trip series based on the world famous Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks, and will be roaring into comic stores in the spring of 2017. Critically acclaimed writer Andi Ewington (Just Cause 3, The Six) teams up with original creator Ian Livingstone and artist Simon Coleby for FREEWAY FIGHTER – a furious, three-part road trip like no other, speeding from Titan Comics in May 2017. Spinning out of the legendary Fighting Fantasy series of gamebooks created by Livingstone and Steve Jackson in 1982, the post-apocalyptic Freeway Fighter distinguished itself by deviating from the usual mix of orcs, goblins, and cave-trolls.

Learn more HERE.

FREEWAY_FIGHTER_1_C-B-640x340-1494464742.jpg

Readsalot likes this.
  2. AndiEwington

AndiEwington Level 3 (Apprentice) Citizen

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hello! It's going to be a 4 issue series - plus we are signing at Forbidden Planet London this Saturday, with Ian Livingstone, Jim Burns. Simon Coleby, Jim Campbell and myself in attendance

Readsalot and Paul Bellow like this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Wish I could attend, but I'm on the other side of the pond. That said, I believe we have readers from all over the world currently, so thanks for stopping in and adding to the info-stream here.

4. AndiEwington

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    IMG_6881.jpg Ah my bad... maybe I'll get invited across the pond again one day for a visit. BTW - picked up some of the covers today - they look sweet as!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  6. AndiEwington

0%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: