Ingenios ways to kil** I mean do things..

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by PokemonThug, May 2, 2021.

1. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Heil The Greatest and The Wisest ones!

Today I bring an opportunity to brain and adapt & adjust.
    "I" had some very interesting ideas how to use certain items or more likely the combination of those items.

A bag of holding seems like an interesting item:
    • If you are a Necromancer of have a spell raise dead or equivalent. Put a number on undead bodies into the bag of holding, then sneak into a building, city, some protected area. Take the dead bodies out of the bag/small bag/ big bag.. and raise the undead hit squad then let them lose.
    • Use "Hold person"/ "Hold Monster"/ "Paralyze" /"Stun"... spells or use a bottled"Banshee scream" and then shove(by dragging over their head the bag or under them, push them down and like just do it.) and now the creature is in the bag.
    • Test the possibility to do a necromantic or a hearth root resurrection with a body that has been dead just minutes but then the fresh body could be tried to be rezzed like a day later.. Yes I do remember the holy wars on souls expiration in this mortal realm.. so also consider the forbidden magics to capture a dead humanoids soul for later resurrection. (evil laughter...)
    Usually these bags of holding have ~10 min or air then the creature suffocates. Yes its not the same as in AK's books, but he makes a ton of Mistakes. So with this method you can easily overpower a super strong creature even if you are weak f.e. some random guardsmen if the have scroll of paralyze even for 10s and a bag of holding. Except those who don't eat, breathe, can teleport out of the bag or kill themselves and be reborn later on. This is an effective measure to contain, harvest body, equipment etc.. not sure about Deamons if upon Death they don't retreat into their domain. However upon dealing with deamons even if thei retreat you can still disarm them and then shove them into the bag. Thus gaining a Deamon weapon.

I would also test the possibility to survive the bag by having some sort of "air tank".. then we have so much more to do.. the possibilities basically teleportation.. Also test what happens upon destruction of the bag.

Having a really big bag filled with burning liquid.. released while running or cloud running... this is insane.

whats your ideas?

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not that effective. If you are in range to stuff someone in a bag, you are in range to mace them a couple times. Helmets won't stop a mace for long either, stronger metal just ensures more force travels through rather than be spent on caving in the metal.

Meaning that if someone rings your bell a couple times while you are stunned, the helmet might be fine but you will likely have a massive concussion.

Mister Bill likes this.
  3. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Nexus.

4. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    A Item of Holding disguised as a Hat, if you put it on when you are not Soul Bound to it it results in Brain Death.