Leveling The Quickening

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Johan, May 9, 2020.

1. Johan

Johan Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Lord Richtær, I know you are trying give my tree fertile ground with the night soul, but this is where I and my children sleep, and it has become odorous. So can you please stop dumping shit under the my celestial tree. -Elora

2. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 8 (Thug) Roleplaying Exiles Citizen

82%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    you could add mint to the concoction it would umm dissolve the smell
    Also if they sleep at least 15 meters above the ground they should not smell anything

3. Dragon

Dragon Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

93%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just turn it all into compost and mix it into the soil with earth magic. Water it with pokewater and it should have an effect. I have no doubt these things are happening already though, there are several herb gardens in the meadow and the pixies take care of the tree.

4. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 8 (Thug) Roleplaying Exiles Citizen

82%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Tree shaping - sprite builder could make a house there, maybe, not sure how the pixies would react...
    Acquire a few magically powerful tree branches on the same power tier as the quickening.. and "inject" them into the quickening if that's possible, in this way we would get a few different fruits..
    If its worth it that is.
    This is similar to having a green apple tree and after injection we have one branch of red apples too.
    Try to grow another quickening tree in the sprite kingdom?

I doubt you could handle my water Drago, its the color of emerald and burns hotter than napalm also it'll steal your memory for that evening hehe

5. Dragon

Dragon Level 14 (Defender) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

93%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    growth/strengthening concoction -> 100 liter barrel with different herbs and "other minerals" used to help grow trees, bushes, crops... fertilizer