Leveling The Quickening

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Johan, May 9, 2020.

1. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Lord Richtær, I know you are trying give my tree fertile ground with the night soul, but this is where I and my children sleep, and it has become odorous. So can you please stop dumping shit under the my celestial tree. -Elora

Captain BlackJack likes this.
  2. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    you could add mint to the concoction it would umm dissolve the smell
    Also if they sleep at least 15 meters above the ground they should not smell anything

3. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just turn it all into compost and mix it into the soil with earth magic. Water it with pokewater and it should have an effect. I have no doubt these things are happening already though, there are several herb gardens in the meadow and the pixies take care of the tree.

4. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Tree shaping - sprite builder could make a house there, maybe, not sure how the pixies would react...
    Acquire a few magically powerful tree branches on the same power tier as the quickening.. and "inject" them into the quickening if that's possible, in this way we would get a few different fruits..
    If its worth it that is.
    This is similar to having a green apple tree and after injection we have one branch of red apples too.
    Try to grow another quickening tree in the sprite kingdom?

I doubt you could handle my water Drago, its the color of emerald and burns hotter than napalm also it'll steal your memory for that evening hehe

5. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    growth/strengthening concoction -> 100 liter barrel with different herbs and "other minerals" used to help grow trees, bushes, crops... fertilizer

6. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It would be very costly but I do agree that it should be tried. I think with saturation of the ground that the time limit of the effects should be greatly increased. Instead of it lasting for a day it should last for at least a week. Think of ground fertilization it normally effects plants one week to a month.

In that time Elora could bond with it the second time.

If timed right the tree could fruit again

I think I might even use the token on it as well. Although if it is possible that should be done first.

All of those could be exp modifiers

Elora being a celestial herself and capable of communing with the tree should know what the markings mean.

I think a paper rubbing should be made of the whole tree using magical paper. Then it could be hung on the wall of the town hall.

At the very least it would be a very expensive piece of art. But it might be something even greater.

All of those markings might make a celestial ward that none of them can sense.

7. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    When the Hearth Mother’s builder reaches the Mist Village and sees the celestial tree he will Enamored to say the least. If he is granted the right to work with the tree he will never return to the hearth tree. He would likely begrudge being asked to work on the other trees Ricther has been gifted. I do expect the HMs builder to bond with a pixie and swear his oath of loyalty to Ricther.

As always one of my main go to thoughts. Mix some of the condensed magic crystal in with three or four gallons of the potion of clarity.

Honestly she is likely dealing with her children and the sprites now. They might have a spell that Dissolves it now. Like many children and untrained privy users need to be reminded. I can her Elora. Who forgot to cast their poop spell to wash away the mess?

8. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Do pixies even poop though? XD

they live on dewdrops and magic.

9. Captain BlackJack

84%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just like hummingbirds.

10. Waterhobit

Waterhobit Level 12 (Rogue) Citizen

80%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think one of them took a dump in Richter's drink once.

11. Johan

Johan Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

83%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It was a solid lump of pixie dust.