WIP Life's a Beach (Sci-fi LitRPG)

Discussion in 'Works in Progress' started by Angel Ramon, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Angel Ramon

Angel Ramon DukeNukemFreak05 LitRPG Author Citizen

40%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Puerto Rico
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My work in progress is going to be a bit unconventional as I will be taking a sci-fi/First-Person Shooter approach to this LitRPG book.
    Basically, the events will be based on my sci-fi/video game book series, The Thousand Years War and the events will take place between books 1 and 2 of the main series.

Blurb: Angel, Maria, an Aussie friend, and a tough Brit. They all head to Angel's home island in Puerto Rico, only to find out those alien bastards, the Gloobas have decided to take a vacation to Puerto Rico as well. They threaten to turn Puerto Rico into another Alaska, nothing but ice and begin the next ice age, along with other things. So the "New" Four must abandon their vacation plans and roam all around the island to get to the source of the Glooba stronghold, which is located in San Juan, Puerto Rico in the virtual rendition of Earth. They will each have to use their inner abilities in this Duke Nukem like world and use whatever the virtual world might have to offer to not only stop the Gloobas, but also survive! Will Angel and company be able to salvage their summer vacation or will the Gloobas make Puerto Rico their playground from hell?

The trial version/preview of the book is available to read here from this link where you can download the free PDF: https://shoutout.wix.com/so/2LsWbSf4#/main

I hope to have the full/retail version of the book by the end of the summer or early fall. The preview contains the first seven chapters for your reading pleasure. Enjoy my friends!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Sounds good. Write what you know! ;)

Angel Ramon likes this.
  3. Dawn Chapman

Dawn Chapman Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen

18%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I have a short drama script titled this :) hehe, made me laugh as it was a co written story... good luck!

Angel Ramon and Paul Bellow like this.